This special course is designed for senior students, aged 50 and up, who not only want to improve their Spanish level, but also want to spend a pleasant and cultural vacation in Spain.
There are 20 classes per week in this program that are with a maximum of 10 people per class. Such small class sizes enable the teacher to dedicate more time individually to students and therefore incorporate their needs into the class content. The course emphasis is firmly placed on communication skills and the topics covered by our qualified teachers get everyone talking and make the lessons much more enjoyable, productive and interesting.
At Instituto Hemingway, we know that our 50+ students are looking for much more than just learning Spanish. They want to have a wonderful time, taste the delicacies of the Spanish cuisine, explore Bilbao and discover the secrets of Spanish culture.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced
- Start dates any Monday throughout the year
- Fantastic weather with Atlantic breeze