School Trips and Educational Study Tours in Northern Spain

School Trips
School Trips

Fun, motivating and inspiring trips and study tours for students looking to learn about Spanish life and put their Spanish skills into practise. Our school trips and educational study tours combine intensive Spanish studies with enjoyable afternoon activities that allow students to explore Bilbao’s most spectacular sights, obtain an in depth insight into the Spanish way of life and further practise their Spanish.

Thanks to the quality, professional service and flexibility we offer to groups, a great number of schools come back in following years to relive their experience at Instituto Hemingay and are happy to recommend us to their colleagues.

• Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced, 20 hours per week.
  • Total flexibility to adapt the program to the needs of School.
  • All year round at reasonable prices!
  • Accommodation and airport transfers.
  • Leisure, cultural activities Monday to Friday + full day excursions.

• Instruction 10
Frank

My students had a terrific experience in Spain

My trip to Spain with 22 students was the greatest thing I’ve ever done in my life. It opened my eyes to so many things and I saw and learned so much. Our flight over got delayed and we didn’t end up getting to Spain until a day later but it was all worth it once we got there. Everything was so picture perfect that you couldn’t put your camera down.

The location is perfect, really central and I think easily reachable for everyone. The classes were pleasant and went by fast in general, host families were also fantastic and I liked the fact that the teachers of Instituto Hemingway switch after two hours because it keeps things interesting and does not get boring. I found the teachers to be really nice, are able to explain grammar and constructs clearly. What I would have liked more is that when students speak up in class that the teacher also gives feedback on conversation and grammar mistakes, even though it is not a conversation class

Our chaperone of Instituto Hemingway, Rodrigo, was the most amazing person, he always brought us treats, made us laugh, and helped us get where we needed to be on time. This trip made me want to travel even more all over the world.

Over all our experience was good. We enjoyed the city, the sites, and the optional excursions but if I had to say something to improve was to have had more time for shopping.
Petra

The best trip ever to real Spain

I can’t say enough good things about this trip! Bilbao and all the sites we visited were amazing but what really brought the whole experience together was the tour director. I was really impressed by his knowledge and willingness to accommodate everyone to the best of his abilities. I have been on trips to Spain before and enjoyed them but I have never had a tour director that took such a personal interest in the group. There was a really good balance of scheduled time versus free time and everything was very well timed and organized. I would definitely do another trip, especially if I could get the same tour director, José! My 25 students and me felt safe, the host families were all good, and came home happy, yet exhausted. While learning Spanish students met people from all over the world. It was a rewarding experience!!

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...