The Spanish Business Course was created with a specific objective: to ensure a quick and complete knowledge on the economic and business world through Spanish language!
This course combines theory with visits to relevant companies and institutions in order to expand your knowledge in this field. We teach through dynamic methods and audio-visual materials.
The course includes:
20 hours per week
8 hours of business Spanish
4 hours of grammar and vocabulary
4 hours of conversation
4 hours of reading and writing
Courses starting every Monday throughout the year
Minimum 1 week stay
40 hours: Certificate awarded
80 hours: Diploma awarded
Average class size: 5 - 8 maximum
This intensive course is taught from Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 1.30, divided into 2 sessions.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom.
- Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced.
- Accommodation ranging from: Host family, Shared apartment, Student Residence or Private apartment.
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support.
- Start dates any Monday throughout the year.