Business Spanish Course in Bilbao, Spain

Business Spanish course
Business Spanish course

The Spanish Business Course was created with a specific objective: to ensure a quick and complete knowledge on the economic and business world through Spanish language!

This course combines theory with visits to relevant companies and institutions in order to expand your knowledge in this field. We teach through dynamic methods and audio-visual materials.

The course includes:

20 hours per week
8 hours of business Spanish
4 hours of grammar and vocabulary
4 hours of conversation
4 hours of reading and writing
Courses starting every Monday throughout the year
Minimum 1 week stay
40 hours: Certificate awarded
80 hours: Diploma awarded
Average class size: 5 - 8 maximum
Cultural activities

This intensive course is taught from Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 1.30, divided into 2 sessions.

• Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom.
  • Available to all levels, from beginners to advanced.
  • Accommodation ranging from: Host family, Shared apartment, Student Residence or Private apartment.
  • Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support.
  • Start dates any Monday throughout the year.

• Instruction 10
Lucia

Business Spanish course thumbs up!!

The teachers were excellent. I would say not only were they very good at teaching, the three teachers that I interacted with I would characterize as being pleasant and exuberant personalities. I would also like to add that my classmates at the school were excellent as well and that I made some really good friends at (and through) Instituto Hemingway. The location is convenient and I also like the fact that the school is located in an "active" and "entertaining" part of the city. I also participated in activities that were introduced to me through Instituto Hemingway. Those were awesome as well because I was able to interact with other students in Bilbao (ERASMUS for example) outside of my language school. Additionally, my accommodation in Bilbao was as good as anyone could ask for as I was able to stay with an extremely kind and helpful Spanish woman. Finally, I can honestly say that my Spanish skills tangibly improved during my time in Bilbao and that I was able to lay a strong foundation for tremendous future improvement after my stay in Bilbao. I was an A+ Spanish student in college in the United States and I would state unequivocally, that my Spanish improved more in my 3 months in Barcelona than it did in an entire year of studying Spanish in college.

The location in the very center of Barcelona was really good! The teacher was very nice and passionate. The facilities weren't new, but still well-functional.
Lucia

A professional attitude to teach

I did a business course with Instituto Hemingway and it was really good. The teachers were knowledgeable and helpful and the staff is really keen on offering you a smooth registration process. I learnt a lot about business and technical words related to business in Spanish. I also visited some companies too and did some formal letters in Spanish for companies.

Guadalupe was a really great teacher, she asked lots of challenging questions and was very clear in her explanations. There was a good mix of activities during the class also so I could practice speaking aswell as learning how to read and write with the correct grammar. This also made each class interesting and kept me interested and focused whilst learning

They also have great activities within the school where students get together and explore parts of Bilbao and the city life. Everyone is really nice and welcoming here. The weekly activities are great to get to know the city and meet new people! I already told many friends of mine to try it out as well, because it's definitely worth the price!

Ann

It was a great experience because of the friendly staff and students, the excellent teaching, the welcoming local host accommodation and the wonderful culture and of Bilbao."

The classes were small and allowed lots of participation. I was initially put in a class which was a little slow for my level but I was moved to a more advanced class later in the week where I learnt everything in Spanish about business. The professors were very good. They spoke in Spanish all the time and explained clearly so that I could understand. I really enjoyed Professor Guadalupe. She made the classes very interesting and amusing. I especially enjoyed my afternoon classes with her and one other student - lots of opportunity to speak Spanish!
The Location of the school is very convenient. The apartment is great and close to School too. The apartment where I stayed was very conveniently located for the school and the bus route. The host was welcoming and spoke to me in Spanish. Her house was extremely clean. My room and bed were comfortable. The shower worked well. The meals were excellent. i enjoyed the local fish and meat dishes which she cooked. There was always fruit to eat as well. The host was happy to let me come and go as I pleased. I ate my meal at 2.30pm after school which suited me so I could go into Bilbao or to the beach.
At the school Jose was so friendly and good at organising activities and I enjoyed the evening we went to the excursion with him. He looked after everyone very well.
I would really like to come back to Bilbao and this language school

I would appreciate if they can send more information before departure.