Private Spanish Courses in Bilbo, Spain

Individual Spanish lessons are without doubt the most convenient way of learning Spanish as it gives you the freedom to shape your classes exactly how you want them to be. You decide the number of classes you want to take, where and when they take place and most importantly what they focus on. You control the pace and rhythm of learning, maximizing your progression. For those looking to fast-track their Spanish, we provide intensive courses of private classes at discounted rates.

• Available at all levels, from beginners to advanced
  • Start dates any Monday throughout the year
  • Special discounts for packages of individual lessons

• Instruction 10
Lara

Learning Spanish to be fluent!!

Before my semester abroad I had never been out of the country. Being in Spain and in Europe I learned to appreciate other cultures and branch out of my shy tendencies. It also gave me the nerves to finally speak Spanish with people other than my grandparents without feeling like I was being judged.

My Spanish improved significantly. I was able to see amazing things in person. I was able to adapt to and learned to love a new city. I gained about 10 pounds and a lot of international experience. I also learned so much about the culture from living in a shared apartment. It was completely worthwhile.

After about two or three weeks studying in Bilbao I felt like a part of the city. I walked to work every morning with everybody else that lived in Bilbao, had coffee and red the newspaper at the same coffee shops and drank beer and conversed with the locals after work. The people in Bilbao are incredible and make you feel at home.

I learned to be more independent, I learned how to be a traveler and not tourist, I learned how to communicate inter-culturally, I learned a lot about globalization, I learned to get out of my comfort zone, I learned about 12 different countries and cultures, I learned that the world is truly a great place.

In all honesty, I cannot think of a way to improve this program. There are cultural excursions, small trips to sorrounding areas of the region, weekly language exchanges, internships, spanish courses and housing options that suit everybody. I would say the cost could not be more affordable. This program is truly incredible and you will have a hard time finding a better program

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...