COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Forum-Nexus Study Abroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Forum-Nexus has a track record of 30 years as a leader in multi-country summer programs in Europe for students majoring in Marketing, Management, International Business, International Studies, Communication, Economics, Engineering, Nursing, Pre-Law, and more.
What makes Forum-Nexus unique?
- It's a multi-country program, you learn while traveling through Europe, visiting 10 of the most exciting cities.
- Share your European experience with top students from all over the world making life-long friendships.
- Earn up to 9 credits transferable to your college or university.
- Travel with world-class professors who are always on-site to assist you in achieving the best educational experience.
- Visit leading European companies and prominent international organizations and get to interact and network with their executives.
- Improve your level of International IQ which helps you become more qualified in the job market
Now Enrolling: Ultimate Summer in Europe 2021
It's free and easy to apply online. Take advantage of our Early Bird Discount program by applying early!
Programs are open to undergraduate and graduate students of all majors.
1031 Ives Dairy Road, Suite #228 Miami, FL 33179 USA
Miami, FL 33179
Miami, FL 33179