Nursing, Pre-Med, and STEM Traveling Summer Study in Europe

Now Enrolling: Summer 2019 Programs!

Study abroad in Europe, Asia, or both! Applications are now being accepted for:

FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month
FN Summer in Asia: 4 Cities in 3.5 Weeks
FN Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months

It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.

Make your summer unforgettable! Travel throughout Europe with students from around the world and take classes related to your major.

Program dates: July 3 - August 2, 2019. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.

Program cities: Barcelona, Paris, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island).

You can select courses that fulfill elective requirements, and pursue independent study opportunities in nursing, pre-med, science, technology, engineering, psychology, sociology, urban planning, and more!

Apply online for free to jump-start your summer abroad.

• Travel to 9+ European cities in 5 countries in 1 month
  • Meet students from around the world
  • Take courses related to your major
  • Earn up to 9 academic credits
  • Visit leading international organizations through exclusive professional visits

Jacob

Just Do It, Man

When I found this program online, I didn't think it was real. The program has you travel to 5 countries in Europe (Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece) and gives you enough time to travel to even more. It offers classes for all majors and they were very helpful with transferring over my credits to my college as well. The staff was all very friendly and was as accommodating as they could possibly be. It was also very organized, in it that something was planned almost every day, which is exactly how I want a program to be so that no time is wasted at all. Overall, I had something to talk about to my friends for months and I still talk about it up to this day. It was super fun and I recommend it to everyone.

I heard stories of how some people were not able to transfer their credits properly, which sucks because there 9 credits available. If the program could further help them with that, that would definitely be an improvement, but then again, I don't know who was at fault. For me, they helped me a lot and kept constant communication with me before the program even happened.
Tahir

Review of Forum Nexus

Amazing study abroad program! It was the greatest thing I did in college and I would recommend it to everyone. Every person can get something beneficial out of this program and won't regret doing it! The variety of events and activities that the staff picks out and the experience gained is like no other study abroad program.

The friendships and connections I have made from this program will stay with me for the rest of my life. I always tell my friends to sign up for the program because I believe they are missing out on something that could truly be a special month for them as it was for me!

About Forum-Nexus Study Abroad

Forum-Nexus has a track record of 29 years as a leader in multi-country summer programs in Europe for students majoring in Marketing, Management, International Business, International Studies, Communication, Economics, Engineering, Pre-Law and more.

...