I have 10 years teaching experience in the US. What certificate would I need to teach English in Greece?

Posted by Christy Wilkison 5 years ago


I'm not sure if there is a different certificate required to teach English in Greece but I do know the certification I have is called the TEFL certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Maybe that's what the person will need to teach English there, in addition to other documents.