ITTT Online TEFL Course

ITTT Online TEFL Course

ITTT's TEFL and TESOL Certifications

The number of people across the world who have a need or desire to learn the English language increases significantly every year and therefore the demand for qualified teachers also grows substantially year-on-year. With the help of ITTT’s accredited TEFL courses you too can acquire all the specialist skills and knowledge required to become a qualified teaching professional in your home country or almost any other country in the world.

ITTT offers a wide selection of online TEFL courses ranging in length from 60 to 250 hours. Our standard course options include our 60-hour TEFL course and our full 120-hour TEFL certificate course. ITTT’s specialized online courses include our Certificate in Teaching Business English, Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and our advanced TEFL Diploma course. All courses can be taken with or without tutor support and are internationally accredited.

Studying online gives you the flexibility to study where you want when you want and our low course prices mean that getting qualified to teach English won’t stretch your budget. All graduates will receive an internationally recognized, embossed certificate and lifetime job support. We also offer a combined course option which allows you study the theory online before completing the teaching practice component at one of our centers in Phuket, Barcelona, Rome, New York, London or Paris.

Online
Job Placement
Certifications
Online TEFL
TEFL

Hello Jake, We offer various payment options like PayPal, wire transfer, Western Union, credit card and even WeChat. The prices you see are all the total prices for the course.
Hello Laura, Yes, you can certainly get certified if you're married with children!
You have to be a minimum of 18 actually. Hope that helps!
It's always good to have a TEFL Certificate even if you don't have a degree. There are some countries that don't need a degree and you can teach with just the TEFL Certificate.

• Benefits
  • Facilities
  • Instruction
  • Difficulty
  • Job Assistance
Show 1 - 15 of 45
Giosiana

Helpful course with ITTT

I've just completed the 60-hour basic course. It was the first time I took a course online. The course gave me many practical information about what and how to teach. I also like the games suggestions in lesson 2. I have teaching experience, especially as a volunteer, so I could link what I learned in the course to my experience. This course is very helpful. This certificate will give me more opportunities. Thank you.

Jacqui

Best investment of my life yet

I recently took the 120-hour TEFL course and passed with flying colors! I actually enjoyed taking the online course with ITTT. It's perfect for a working mom like me where I can study in between breaks and or the weekends, practically accessible anytime, anywhere! The units are very detailed and precise. It's easy to follow because it's step-by-step. I'm happy I decided to take the course with ITTT, the tutor was (and still is) very helpful, the videos were also great, it's extra help in understanding the units better. So Thank you ITTT! And thank you to this website, gooverseas.com, the reviews here and my needs helped me decide on ITTT.

Maybe an update on unit 17? Nowadays, CDs are like rarely used anymore. Never used cassette tapes teaching and I've been teaching for almost a decade now. The rest is simply great!

Danny

The best program for teaching English

I have completed my course with ITTT, and I got my certificate. Thanks, ITTT.
With ITTT, you will learn to be the best teacher in teaching English.
With the TEFL certificate from ITTT, you can travel anywhere and teach English, without worry about your financial status. You can enjoin life and share your experience with people all over the world. Isn't that so excited? It is an amazing thing to do in life! people will know about you from all over the world and you will have friends and students from everywhere.

It's the best program.

Ivan

10 years later - 120hr TESOL course

I signed up and paid for a dual course with my wife in 2007 just as I arrived in China for the first time. The school was so desperate to hire that they just enrolled me and I started working right away, even without a proper certificate.
Over the years, I've kept my training in mind and finally took the leap this year recontacting ITTT to take the TEFL-TESOL course. I was not sure what they would say but... after checking in their records, they accepted me for no extra fee!
The course was enjoyable and even now (teaching for a French University), I still managed to learn new things with their course! The ESA is a method I hadn't seen before and it opened a world of new possibilities. The lesson plan creation at the end of the last lesson took me the most time compared to the 20 lessons as I must have spent some 10 hours on it (sending it twice) to satisfy all the criteria.
All in all, I'm quite happy with the course, the challenging side of it and the customer service.

Now, looking forward to doing my complementary course!

I know that times have changed but the back and forth by email, time with a tutor with tutor's comments given after each submission, that was then really a plus to the training. Sad to see that this has now been automated here too...

Linda

Comprehensive Course with Great Value For Money

After I was teaching English in China, I wanted to move to South Korea to advance in my teaching career. In order to get a position in teaching English in Korea, I needed to be TEFL qualified. After a bit of research, I found ITTT's courses and decided to try out their 120-hour online TEFL course with tutor support. I found the material interesting and challenging but was able to pass each test with good marks. After I completed the course, I quickly found a suitable job position in my dream location in Korea! I enjoyed the courses at ITTT so much that I decided to do their two specialized programs also, Business English and Teaching English to Young Learners. I'm very happy with the opportunities I was given after I became TEFL certified by ITTT and can highly recommend their courses.

The video material could be of higher quality.

Chelsea

iTTT's 120-hour TEFL course is the best!

I highly recommend iTTT's 120-hour course. I chose to go without the tutor and videos, and I passed with 94.75% testing rate. I think the videos would have been nice to watch, but I'm on a budget. The mix of of the unit subjects kept the course interesting and easy to "digest." The content was interesting and it was presented very well. I feel like I can walk right into a classroom anywhere in the world and present a fun, effective English class thanks to this course.

I think it's excellent. I wouldn't change a thing.

Heath

Quality study experience with iTTT

A resident of Granada (Spain) for the last ten years, I recently found myself in the fortunate position of receiving guaranteed English teaching work opportunities, via Spanish friends and colleagues. Obviously these offers depended upon me having an appropriate teaching qualification, leading to my initial search for course providers.

Unfortunately the few local providers I could find were either fully booked up for classroom based courses, had ceased to exist for one reason or another, or didn't have courses available for several months. Whilst my initial preference would have been a classroom based course, the need to get started promptly lead to me looking at online course options. After doing a little online research, I happened across iTTT.

I chose the 120 hour TEFL/TESOL course and as someone new to learning teaching methodology, found the course materials to be clear, concise and highly informative. Likewise, the video lessons were also very helpful. Tutor support was prompt and very helpful when required, pointing me in the right direction whenever I had any questions, doubts or uncertainties.

Having now successfully completed the iTTT TEFL/TESOL course, I have been particularly impressed by the teaching resources they have made available, along with the offer of ongoing support and advice, should I ever require it.

Overall, I was initially sceptical about how effective and supportive an online course provider might be, but I have to say, I have been very impressed with iTTT. From how they dealt with my initial enquiries, their support throughout and upon successfully passing my course, the resources and ongoing support they offer which I wasn't expecting. Very good value for money and I feel a lot more confident, as I now take my first steps into English teaching.

Alexey

Great 120-hour TEFL/TESOL online course

I took 120-hour TELF/TESOL course at the end of 2015 and finished it in January 2016. . I've been teaching English for four years now. The price for this course was very competitive, and the materials were fresh and relevant. I had a very positive throughout the entire time and I do not regret taking this course because it really helped me improve my teaching skills. In my opinion, if you want to start your career in teaching English you should take this course as it provides a great overview of grammar, methodology and teaching techniques.

I'd appreciate if they had 24/7 customer support with immediate response.

Eleanor

ITTT 120 HOUR ONLINE COURSE WITH TUTOR SUPPORT AND VIDEOS

I’ve never taught abroad before so I had to think hard to figure out where and how to start. There were a lot who offered TEFL courses but I chose ITTT because of the positive reviews I've seen. I chose the other 120 hour online course to get a free course in teaching Business English in result, the course has a Tutor support which I haven't really used even though it was tempting since the lessons were difficult and challenging but I didn't use it because I'm a self-learner and the videos related to the lessons were very helpful for me to the complete all the unit test. The lessons were detailed especially in how to create a good lesson plan. The course provides teaching ideas and materials that we can use for the students to make them interested in learning English.
This course is perfect for people who have little or no teaching experience like me. I had successfully completed the course last week and I'm just waiting for my certificate and the free course in Teaching Business English. It was a great experience for me as it really cleared up some of my questions & confusions about teaching English grammar and pronunciation. After completing the course, I feel prepared and confident in teaching English.

I'm just waiting for the free course in teaching Business English as they promised in the beginning. There is nothing to change in the program instead they should add more videos similar to unit 10 lesson as it shows how the teacher uses the materials and the way of teaching students.

Trevor

Finished course April 2015

I took the 120 hour online TEFL class with tutor option. The course was very flexible and I was able to do assignments at my own pace. It was very affordable and the lessons were very informative. I would HIGHLY recommend the tutor option. In the beginning I too pondered whether it would be beneficial to spend the extra money. Looking back, I don't know how I would have completed it without their assistance. They always responded via email within 1 day; despite being on the other side of the world from me.

I am a current United States citizen and I have a 4 year degree (B.S. in business). This will be my first time teaching abroad and I plan to either teach in China or Thailand. I have not yet landed a job, but this is solely due to me not being able to leave until the very end of this year. The staff has passed down numerous resources and databases of schools in both countries and I know when the time comes I will have no problem finding a job.

I am a self learner and enjoy learning at my own pace and at my own convenience. It is for these reasons that I would recommend this course to anyone.

I think the difficulty on a couple of the lessons could have been increased. However, the lesson plan at the end requires a component from each of the lessons and is quite difficult if you did not take notes or have a tutor to correspond with. Upon completion of the lesson plan at the end I have confidence in my ability to teach English abroad.

Ray

Good course

I took the 120 hour course with tutor and video support. I found the course to be informative and interesting although a little difficult in parts. The course units flow smoothly and I felt each topic was explained in a clear way. I contacted my tutor a couple of times throughout the course and always received a quick response which was very helpful.

I felt like some feedback on the lesson plans would have been helpful as a specific and detailed lesson plan is required at the end of the course before the course can be fully completed. My only major gripe is that I was promised a free Business English course at the end which I never received any information about.

Mariana

Great Information and a guide for English teachers

Hi, everyone, I took the TESOL and TEFL training with ITT the 120 hours course and since the first material I got I had acces to a very important information for me as a teacher, for just the second Unit I had in my hands a very cleared information about the function of each word in English speech so I was thrilled. I want to say that I highly recommend this course, I learned about methodologies, strategies, techniques to apply with my students in a very well summarized material which had the necessary points to start my path as an English teacher.
Although I just have to say that I'm not a native speaker of English but I consider myself well experienced in the English field to say that, we latinamerican teachers can also travel abroad and be well ambassadors of the English language, so I was really surprised when all the requisits for teaching English abroad that promoted my course were only for native speaker, I was kind of dissapointed of that. It seems that we have to find our own way in the Teaching Abroad Path.Thank you so much for everything.

Well I took the course with video and tutor, I would say the video part for me wasn't very necessary and sometimes would be a repetition of what's on the written units, and also I consider that student could make their own research about the subjects they're learning, so I would have prefer to have paid less for the course because the extra paid I did wasn't really necessary fo me.

Gareth

TEFL 120 hours

The TEFL 120hour course is a user friendly program me and the videos are succinct and cover the main areas in sufficient depth.As a first language speaker it helped me to realize how much we take for granted.It is only when you are faced with teaching English as an additional language that you realize how difficult it is to explain concepts at this level.The course taught me a lot about the fundamentals of English that have become very rusty.The suggested activities are very helpful,varied and encourage participation by the students.

More attention could be given to the structure and expectations of the lesson plans.More practical lesson observations showing the teaching of the difficult concepts.

Mandy

Good basic beginner course

This course was very basic and great for beginners or those new to teaching. The lessons are simple and direct and easy to complete. I liked how I could complete each lesson in about an hours time. It has always been difficult for me to study online but this course made the information clear and simple. I would have liked more practical examples of lesson plans to have more practice in formulating my own or to see how others do it, as that is the biggest challenge I face.

The videos in this program could be improved. They are not very interactive or practical, simply a review of what you have already studied. It would be great if they were examples of how to put into practice in a real classroom setting as an instructor. There were very few of those videos.

Roman

Great Experience

Thanks for the support I had a great experience and the course materials are very useful Now I able to utilize all the information I have learned from the materials, the way was the materials was written are all easy to understand and I am able to clearly understad what points that I dont understand when im reading other books of grammar. thanks.. keep it up and more power

more videos of phonology and pronunciation

Since 1993, ITTT has provided industry-leading TEFL Teacher Training to over 150,000 trainees who are now working in over 40 countries around the world. With a large array of TEFL course options, including online, in-class and combined, ITTT TEFL...