ITTT Online TEFL/TESOL Course

Flower Festival
Flower Festival
Grass on the roof
Grass on the roof
At the school in Accra, Ghana, April-June 2017.
At the school in Accra, Ghana, April-June 2017.
Traveling in Hunan, China
Traveling in Hunan, China
visiting a temple in Seoul
visiting a temple in Seoul

ITTT offers a wide selection of online TEFL courses ranging in length from 60 to 250 hours. Our standard course options include our 60-hour TEFL course and our full 120-hour TEFL certificate course. ITTT’s specialized online courses include our Certificate in Teaching Business English, Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and our advanced TEFL Diploma course. All courses can be taken with or without tutor support and are internationally accredited.

Studying online gives you the flexibility to study where you want when you want and our low course prices mean that getting qualified to teach English won’t stretch your budget. All graduates will receive an internationally recognized, embossed certificate and lifetime job support. We also offer a combined course option which allows you study the theory online before completing the teaching practice component at one of our centers in Phuket, Barcelona, Rome, New York, London or Paris.

• Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
  • Access to a vast network of schools worldwide
  • TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
  • More than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry

Hi there, I would recommend 120 Hours-ITTT or TEFL if you're looking to teach English for non-English speaking people. Most schools or Language teaching centers request a TEFL certificate. Best wishes and have a great day.

I'm not sure if there is a different certificate required to teach English in Greece but I do know the certification I have is called the TEFL certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Maybe that's what the person will need to teach English there, in addition to other documents.

We help all of our ITTT graduates to find EFL teaching positions around the world and online. Our staff are available to all course graduates and will work to ensure that they get a job in the location of their choice. Jobs are plentiful, all of our graduates can expect to receive multiple job offers upon completion of the course. Feel free to check out our job section: https://www.teflcourse.net...

Hi Anna, please contact the ITTT admin staff at any time in the future if you would like some assistance finding employers and available teaching positions. .

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 8.3
  • Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 7.1
  • Job Assistance 7.4
Karen

My experience with the TEFL course!

I did the 120 hour TEFL course + CTBE S and this course has given me nothing more than knowledge! It was very interesting and helpful from start to finish and I strongly recommend it to early career teachers! I promise you, you will feel so much more confident than before! And also for anyone who wishes to have a clearer view of the art of teaching. The materials and resources are excellent; they are a great addition to your classes. Highly recommendable! 10/10! I am extremely satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I had 6 months to do it, but due to laziness and personal problems, I had to rush through it. So If I could go back, I would take my time to study all the lessons more thoroughly!
Nadiia

ITTT 120-hour TEFL course

I have just completed a 120-hour TEFL course and I am satisfied with this experience. I can say that I enjoyed ITTT online course. Firstly, it was very convenient for me, because I have a part-time job. Secondly, it is easy to navigate within the system. Here you can study Units one by one. The following Unit opens as soon as you finish the Test and you can do several Units per day (its good when you have a day-off). Finally, the course itself is well structured with many teaching ideas/tips and useful examples. For some topics, the common troubles are listed with possible ways of solving them, which I found rather useful. In my opinion, tests weren’t that difficult, however, sometimes they required knowledge of previous Units. For me it was important to include phone number on the post address and after my request, I got an immediate answer that it was done (special thanks!). My certificate is on the way and, in addition, I gained some knowledge, so I am satisfied with my choice.

I am satisfied with this ITTT online course, but videos in the Unit 10 might be a bit longer to cover more examples. Anyway, videos are good, it’s easy to ‘see the difference’.
Karah

TEFL 120-hr certificate course: Good quality!

I stressed for about a week, maybe more, trying to find a good place to get my certificate. TEFL accreditation is not regulated like universities are, so a lot of cheap places are just certificate mills that don't really teach you anything. I paid extra to get the videos and I highly recommend doing that! The videos were well-made and worth the extra dough! The course isn't too difficult and can be done in a couple of weeks if you knuckle down. It's also great quality and teaches you a lot about ESL! Highly recommend.

I would make sure the video covered all of the content. There were times that sections in the unit were not covered in the video.
Nadine

ONLINE EXPERIENCE - 120HR TEFL COURSE

If you plan to teach English in a foreign country I recommend doing a TEFL course. The 120 hr TEFL course has all the ingredients needed to get you started in the world of ESL. ITTT caters to all audience when it comes to taking the course. I am very busy so I opted for the online course without tutor and videos. I worked at my own pace and own time. Do not fear, the site is easy to navigate and user-friendly. As native English speakers we often take certain things for granted but ITTT taught me differently and now I have a different perspective. Thumbs up ITTT!!!!!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The most surprising thing I saw was the penis festival.
Md. Mahfujar

TEFL 120-Hour

I have been teaching English for quite a long in Bangladesh. I didn't take any professional course previously. That's the reason I was looking for one that would be flexible for me and well designed to develop my skills further. I think this course has been great for me. I learned a lot. What fascinated me most is the support I received from ITTT. They offered me a free course after the successful completion of TEFL. Besides, whenever I asked anything, I always found their cordial response with utmost promtnes. The most thought-provoking part in this course is ESA: engage, study and activate. I feel that some video lessons could be included to show more examples of how ESA lessons are planned and implemented. Overall, this course is very helpful and eye-opening.

Inclusion of some other videos on ESA would be much more helpful.
Read my full story
Ana

on line 120 TESOL/TEFL course

I have chosen to take this course since I will be going abroad next year and my plan is to continue working as an english teacher. Searching for job postings abroad, I found out that the TEFL/TESOL course was a requirement in most of the jobs adverts. So I did some research on the options available for this course. The online course was my preferred choice since I could do it from home at my own pace and it was perfect for me. I was able to continue with my duties and in the free time dedicate time to do the course. I completed it in less than 4 months, and the timeframe given was up to 6 months. I liked the way the course is set up is. You learn about a topic in each of the units and after that you were required to take a test and it was pretty encouraging to do it this way. You could save the unit lesson to your computer for a future reference or to review the info before going into the test. In my case, some units were easier than others and some of them were very challenging, for instance the phonetics unit was tough for me . I have been working as an english teacher for some years now so I was familiar with some of the information provided but still there was always information that was very useful for me in every unit. Methodologies and resources were a great source for me , gave me so many other options to include in my lessons, and make my classes more dynamic and diverse. The videos provided in the course were very real and its a nice way to see the practical teaching ways and take advantage of it.During the course I was even able to include some of the learning information into my lessons and groups and they were very positive. I have now completed this course and I have to say it was a great investment for my career and it will definitively pay off. I do recommend this course to anyone going abroad and willing to have great content and learning as a second language english teacher.

Txiv

A nice 120-hour experience

I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn or teach English, or just needs meet the requirements for a job. The time and money efficient course provides tons of useful materials and instructions that prepares you well for lecturing and facilitating activities. The final test is to write a summarize essay to provide the gist of what you have learned and reflected during the course, which is not that hard if you have taken the course seriously. After finishing the course, the administrative staff will send you an email containing useful links with advices for jobs and job banks, which will help you find a satisfactory job just by clicking your mouse. Trust me, you won’t regret your choice for this TESOL/TEFL course accredited by so many organizations.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I didn’t expect the course to be so user friendly and easy to follow. Since they have a tutor option, I thought it would be hard to understand the course without a tutor. It turned out that I was totally wrong.
James

Convenient and streamline

The 120 hour online TEFL course was very flexible and streamlined. I was able to study and take the tests on my own time and felt a sense of accomplishment after completing each unit. At the end of each unit I was more and more excited to move on to the next and cared more about teaching than when I started. The course material really Inspired me. The website is very well made and easy to navigate. The course material was challenging yet very comprehensive at the same time. They are responsive via email and social media as well. The certificate looks very professional and the priced is shipping was included in the cost of the course. Immediately after finishing the course and following on their facebook page I was contacted about possible job opportunities. Will reccomend and rate 10 out of 10!

Masum

Worth Taking

When I first heard about ITTT courses I was bit amazed to know if this was really possible to have such course in such affordable price, I did little more digging on its official website and things seemed really promising to me, I decided to take it , I signed up for the online course , step by step instructions were really clear and the way I was tested really pointed out my mistakes and I was motivated to study hard after each lesson been completed, the study materials of next lessons are only available after passing the test of current lesson. If anyone is willing to get authenticated TESOL certification I would say this is a great choice, also they sent the certificate in a very quick time. All in all the whole process is really worth trying.
Cheers!

More study materials can be added in addition and each wrong answers given in the test can be corrected with more real time examples.
Marlon

International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) Review

Since the latter part of 2017 I have been planning on taking this course. Needless to say, it wasn’t until July of this year that was able to enrol and I am happy I did. I was truly impressed by the quality of the material presented. I benefited from some great information. I thought the videos lessons especially were extremely helpful. They helped in making the information easier to grasp. As I went through each unit I was happy to learn different teaching methodologies that I have since implement in my own lessons. Maybe the most difficult yet beneficial unit for me was Unit 13: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology.

As mentioned before the video lessons were pretty useful. What would be even better is having an actual demo lesson from an experience EFL teacher especially for Unit 7: Teaching New Language and Unit 19: Teaching Special Groups. This I believe would give added quality to the course and would be quite beneficial to inexperienced teachers enrolled in the course. I can recall watching an English comedy drama, Mind Your Language. In this drama the teacher had a multilingual class of adult students from various nationalities. He had a daily challenge maintaining discipline as the students would frequently offend their classmates with their comments.

Another area for consideration relates to the video lessons in unit 10. I was unable to pinpoint a major improvement between the teachings of both lessons. Certainly the second lesson was more effective. However, I believe that there could be adjustments made to both the Engage and Activate phase of the lesson to make it a more effective lesson.

Thank you very much. It was a real pleasure taking this course.

Fritz

The 120-hr online TEFL course is a highly needed English teachers ingredient to spice up your teaching.

Being a native speaker from Cameroon with a successful teaching job in Ukraine after 2 years of hard work and determination, I had never for once anticipated the amazing benefits of taking a teachers training course until I came across the 120-HR ITTT course. As an individual who loves teaching and felt was at the peak, I wanted to justify my competence in teaching in which I was proven by the ITTT 120-hr course that learning never ends. The course provided me with proficient language ideas and methodologies which are currently very productive in my classroom lessons than were prior to taking the course.
The course units are well-structured and could make an excellent teacher even out of a person who has no idea of teaching English.
I am today a more confident teacher 'in and out' of the classroom,thanks to the 120-hr ITTT course with an upgraded CV attached to my teaching career.
The ITTT training is highly recommended by me . I would not advice teachers of English to give it a try because that sounds underrating, I would just advice you do it because you need it and its worth it.

I would like the course to include more or video units of the types of ESA teaching styles (patchwork and boomerang).
MUSTAFA NİYAZİ

A new reason to set a goal.

If you can have the ability of English language with four skills; listening understanding, speaking, reading understanding and and writing at B2 level (upper intermediate) at least and if you want to teach abroad and like to be in differnt countries then never hesitate to apply to ITTT TEFL - TESOL courses either on line or with tutors.
The course is very well designed, ITTT family is always next to you to answer your all questions.
Time is flexible which you can study in 20 days or up to 6 months.
There is a unique balance of cost and affordibility that you never find anywhere.
You can be a beginner or already a teacher; if you are a beginner, you have a good challange to overcome, or teacher you can renew your all knowledge from the very beginning and have a different point of view.
Don't try to do it, do it now! ;)

Language itself (grammar), English teching & techniques, methods.
Rashid

Wonderful Experience

Hello to you reader of this course review and hope this finds you well. I had a really good experience taking this course. If you think you can't have enough time to study; this course is for you. In my opinion, I couldn't be able to do an online course if it wasn't as flexible as ITTT. I took my time to study and then took my tests, all of which, based on my available time. As a result; I would recommend this ITTT- 120 hours course- to those who plan to study and take exams based on their available free time. The lessons were motivating. Each unit had tips for teaching; and pointed out the errors, and mistakes that learners and teachers may encounter. I'm planning to travel abroad and teach English and that was my motivation to take this course. I hope I was helpful in this review and answered some of your questions. Have a great day and thanks for your time.

I would recommend and suggest an improvement on the pricing part of this course. The pricing list for all available options of this course should be less than what it is.
Kostiantyn

Great 120-hour TEFL course

I've just finished the 120-hour TEFL course without a tutor, and now I want to share my impressions. It took me a little bit longer than one month to pass it, and my speed wasn't extraordinary :) However, I surely will reread these units sometimes because there was a lot of information. Tests weren't difficult, but anyway, some questions made me scratch my head. Especially, I'm thankful for writing tasks at the end of the tests. They helped me to structure material and to find main ideas in every unit. Otherwise, I might be too lazy for this :)
Also, I want to add that at first, I faced some technical problems, therefore, I had a pleasure to communicate with the support team. They were very fast, polite and friendly.

In brief, information was well-structured and fascinating. It was both useful and pleasant to pass this course. Thank you.

Kevin

120hr TEFL Online Course with Tutor

My TEFL course through ITTT has been incredible, and I'm now getting started on the Teaching English to Young Learners certification. Once I've completed that I am excited to finish with their Teaching Business English certification. All of the units in their courses were in-depth with helpful, real-world examples and advice that complimented all of the information I learned. They have a lot to offer and are quick to respond to any issues or questions that I had along the way. After completing all of the certifications that they offer, I will be using their services to help me find a teaching job abroad. My main goal would be to be able to teach in Spain and I know they'll be able to help me make that happen. I have no doubt that this is the best company to go to for a quality TEFL education.

The only thing I would change about the program is something that really should be changed about myself. I took a break after I finished all of the units before I completed the final lesson plan, but a week turned into two and then to a month and before I knew it my time was up! So maybe they could have an email after a little inactivity on my end to get me motivated to get going again. That's more of a wishlist idea, but overall the program was incredible!