ITTT Online TEFL/TESOL Course

ITTT offers a wide selection of online TEFL courses ranging in length from 60 to 250 hours. Our standard course options include our 60-hour TEFL course and our full 120-hour TEFL certificate course. ITTT’s specialized online courses include our Certificate in Teaching Business English, Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and our advanced TEFL Diploma course. All courses can be taken with or without tutor support and are internationally accredited.

Studying online gives you the flexibility to study where you want when you want and our low course prices mean that getting qualified to teach English won’t stretch your budget. All graduates will receive an internationally recognized, embossed certificate and lifetime job support. We also offer a combined course option which allows you study the theory online before completing the teaching practice component at one of our centers in Phuket, Barcelona, Rome, New York, London or Paris.

• Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
  • Access to a vast network of schools worldwide
  • TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
  • More than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry

Popular Programs

60-hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate Sample

Our 60-hour introduction to TEFL course is particularly popular with people who are looking for an insight into the world of EFL teaching, as well as those who are planning to work as a teaching volunteer. One of the most popular features of this online course is its flexibility which allows you to work through it at a pace that suits your circumstances. Graduates of this course will also have access to our unique support services for the duration of 1 year.

120-hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate Sample

Our 120-hour online TEFL certificate course is extremely popular as it includes high-quality course materials and results in an online TEFL certificate that is internationally recognized and welcomed by employers in all parts of the world. The course is also popular as you are able to work through it at a pace that suits your personal learning style. All graduates of this course will also have access to our career support services for the duration of their EFL teaching career.

170-hour Certificate Sample

Our 170-hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language with Online Specialization has been designed for those who would like to gain a qualification to enter the TEFL/TESOL employment market and wish to maximize their options. Through this course we will give you the knowledge and skills needed to teach English in both classroom and online settings. Upon completion, you will gain access to a unique graduate network, connecting you to many of the major employers in online teaching.

220-hour Course Sample Certificate

The 220-hour Master Package with tutor support offers three courses in one, all conducted online with full tutor support. The Master Package comprises of three parts. Part 1 (the 120-hour TEFL course) must be taken and completed first, though parts 2 and 3 can be taken in any order after that.

Hi Sherwin, You are welcome to take any of our online courses at the moment. TEFL/TESOL certificates are academic qualifications and valid for life. Please view all of our courses at www.teflcourse.net

Hi Janae, we provide a wide range of TEFL/TESOL courses including a 170-hour TEFL that includes specialised training in teaching English online. https://www.teflcourse.net/online-tefl-courses/170-hr-tefl-…

I'm not sure if there is a different certificate required to teach English in Greece but I do know the certification I have is called the TEFL certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Maybe that's what the person will need to teach English there, in addition to other documents.

We help all of our ITTT graduates to find EFL teaching positions around the world and online. Our staff are available to all course graduates and will work to ensure that they get a job in the location of their choice. Jobs are plentiful, all of our graduates can expect to receive multiple job offers upon completion of the course. Feel free to check out our job section: https://www.teflcourse.net...

• 9-10 rating 71.35%
  • Engagement 9.9
  • Platform 10
Savannah

ITTT 120 TEFL REVIEW

Above all, I am thankful I choose this course. The content is relevant and beneficial. If I had a question, a tutor would respond within one day, usually sooner. The course provides numerous resources, materials, and ideas towards lesson planning that are beneficial. The video component is a great addition as it helped answer questions I had or provided a useful illustration. I have not applied for a job yet. However, after completing the 120-course, additional material was provided to aid the job hunt. Some units are longer, and some are shorter, but some topics have more information.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Grammar/tense system: I created a spreadsheet with all the applied rules, another designated to the forms and examples for each tense and studied from it.
Kay

ITTT Very Competent

I just finished my first 120-hour course with ITTT. I've been an English and Reading teacher in the US for 30 years, and I learned an enormous amount on how to present and teach English to students not familiar with the language. The course materials and videos were great.

I took an online course and look forward to taking my next two courses, one that covers teaching businessmen and another that addresses teaching children.

I plan on combining knowledge of teaching in the classroom with online.

Alessandra

120-hours + BE and TEYL

I completed the basic course of 120 plus the Business English and Teach English to Young Learners courses.
I found them all well structured, giving you a very good background.
You will be equipped with a deep well of language knowledge and teaching skills ranging from lesson planning to classroom management and beyond.
At the end of each unit there are exercises which you can practise before taking the test to move on to the next unit.
I highly recommend taking this course if you want to teach abroad.
I think I will also enrol in the 250-hour diploma course.

Mauro

120-hour cerificate

Amazing course! super complete, dynamic and professional. It covers every possible scenario of teaching, problems you might encounter, types of students, different teaching methods, etc. It gives you great up-to-date tools to provide outstanding teaching.
I truly believe that the course covers absolutely everything you need to know about teaching. I would totally recommend it to people looking for superb on-line training. I was impressed by how well explained everything was and how every single detail was covered. Although there were many things that I had already studied, the ITTT course showed me a different perspective to it, it gave me new and fresh ideas on how to teach the difficult areas of the English language.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Nothing! I truly believe that the course covers absolutely everything you need to know about teaching.
C

ITTT 120-hr TEFL course

I have just completed the 120-hour course. The site is user-friendly and the course is quite comprehensive. You will observe that the units were written by experts. The exams really test your understanding and the summative task is challenging and somehow makes you proud once done. There are a lot of cheaper alternatives to ITTT but this is legit and accredited world-wide, so it's worth every penny. I'll certainly become more confident in teaching English. Overall, I am satisfied with my TEFL course at ITTT.

Neil

ITTT 170 hour TEFL Course specialising in online teaching

I have recently completed the 120 hour TEFL course offered by ITTT, and I am half way through their 50 hour course for specialising in teaching online.
I found it very clear and easy to navigate through the course content, and had no issues accessing the units or videos.
I did struggle with some of the grammar units and do wish a little more explanation was included for some of the more difficult concepts.
Otherwise I am very satisfied with what I’ve learnt so far from these courses, and am very impressed with the amount of additional information via external links that has been provided, especially with relation to finding jobs.
A little advice for others considering these courses, would be to pace yourself and try to work on the course regularly. I started mine during lockdown when I had plenty of free time, then became busy with work and travel, and found myself rushing at the end to complete everything before the six months was up.
In conclusion, I highly recommend the course and ITTT.

Charlotte

I highly recommend taking this course if you want to teach abroad.

Taking this course has enabled me to work abroad in a language school for over 8 years and is now enabling me to be my own boss and work online via a language teaching/learning website. It provided me with the information and tools that I needed in order to feel confident enough to pursue a career in a field that I am passionate about. I was a complete novice and had little to no knowledge of the theory or practical side of teaching English as a foreign language but the course was extremely informative and gave me all I needed to know to begin my career and take my first steps towards being an experienced teacher.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The most nerve-racking thing for me was when I had completed my course and began my job as a teacher. Standing up in front of a class of students for the first time isn't the same as planning and preparing but remembering everything I had learnt during the course got me through it and I am still teaching, more than 8 years later.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for this excellent rating, Charlotte. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with ITTT and have had a successful career in teaching English for over 8 years. We wish you all the best for the future.

Angelica

High quality 120-hr course!

I took the 120-hour course (w/o tutor) and I found it really informative and helpful. The modules were not too long, but not too short either. The handouts are very organized and well-made! I'm happy to have the handouts to look back on when I finally start teaching. They explained the concepts really well and I liked how they gave clear examples for the topics they discussed. I also liked the fact that they had worksheets at the end of each unit, I feel that the worksheets helped me in retaining the information that I learned. The website is also very easy to use so I appreciated that. I don't regret spending for this course, I feel that the quality of the materials that I got were well worth the money.

The program is actually really good already but I would have liked one or two more sample videos of teachers in the classroom.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you very much for your review, Angelica! We are happy to here you enjoyed your course experience with us :) All the best to you!