ITTT Online TEFL/TESOL Course

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, ITTT TEFL has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Zipline Canopy Tour in Costa Rica
German flowers
German flowers
Oxen pulling cart
Oxen pulling cart
At the school in Accra, Ghana, April-June 2017.
At the school in Accra, Ghana, April-June 2017.
visiting a temple in Seoul
visiting a temple in Seoul
wearing Korean hanbok
wearing Korean hanbok

ITTT offers a wide selection of online TEFL courses ranging in length from 60 to 250 hours. Our standard course options include our 60-hour TEFL course and our full 120-hour TEFL certificate course. ITTT’s specialized online courses include our Certificate in Teaching Business English, Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and our advanced TEFL Diploma course. All courses can be taken with or without tutor support and are internationally accredited.

Studying online gives you the flexibility to study where you want when you want and our low course prices mean that getting qualified to teach English won’t stretch your budget. All graduates will receive an internationally recognized, embossed certificate and lifetime job support. We also offer a combined course option which allows you study the theory online before completing the teaching practice component at one of our centers in Phuket, Barcelona, Rome, New York, London or Paris.

• Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
  • Access to a vast network of schools worldwide
  • TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
  • More than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry

Hi Sherwin, You are welcome to take any of our online courses at the moment. TEFL/TESOL certificates are academic qualifications and valid for life. Please view all of our courses at www.teflcourse.net

Hi Janae, we provide a wide range of TEFL/TESOL courses including a 170-hour TEFL that includes specialised training in teaching English online. https://www.teflcourse.net/online-tefl-courses/170-hr-tefl-…

I'm not sure if there is a different certificate required to teach English in Greece but I do know the certification I have is called the TEFL certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Maybe that's what the person will need to teach English there, in addition to other documents.

We help all of our ITTT graduates to find EFL teaching positions around the world and online. Our staff are available to all course graduates and will work to ensure that they get a job in the location of their choice. Jobs are plentiful, all of our graduates can expect to receive multiple job offers upon completion of the course. Feel free to check out our job section: https://www.teflcourse.net...

• Benefits 9
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Harini

ITTT 120 hours TEFL Certification course

Hi! I am Harini Sivakumar. I am from Chennai, India. I completed my 60 hours- 120 hours top course. I first did the 60 hours TEFL certification course and really loved it. So, I took up the 60 hours to 120 hours top up course which ITTT suggested. I loved a lot of things about the course.
The overview of the course helped me plan my studies. I loved the way the course is structured and there is a flow from one chapter to another. The course is not too easy to do, or too tough to handle. The grammar concepts were explained with examples. The chapters are self-explanatory and if needed the option of contacting a tutor whenever you need helps.
I liked the way the chapters were not too boring to read from or look at. There was a balance between pictures and words. Each concept had ideas which the teacher can use in her class and the problems that she might face. This helped me plan my classes better. The end of task sheet helped with knowing if I had understood the concepts or need to go through again before doing the unit tests.
The unit test consists of 12-25 mcq questions depending on the unit. There is a summary task at the end of each test that asks you to summarize whatever I have learnt in that chapter. I like that part of the unit very much because it serves like a revision and helps me with retaining what I learnt in the chapter for longer duration.
What I would like to suggest is if there is anyway to have a practical experience of teaching in the course, topics like lesson planning and handling learners can be put to use. It will help me find where I have to improve and how I can improve. I had an excellent experience with ITTT. I am going to join the Tesol diploma course and look forward to learn a lot from this amazing platform. Thank you so much ITTT!

I would really appreciate if there is a chance of practical experience in the course, where we might be able to take class to real students and get feedback from ITTT. Concepts like Classroom management and explanation to students can be put to practical use and it will help improve me as a teacher in various aspects.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thanks for your wonderful recommendation Harini.

All the best with your teaching plans. Please contact us at any time if you would like some assistance finding employers.

Gina

Wonderful Experience

My boyfriend and I recently completed the 120-hour TEFL course through ITTT using the combined package for couples. The process was smooth from beginning to end. When ever I had any questions, I knew that my tutor was only an email away. Not only could I email ITTT for any queries but they were also extremely thorough in their responses and always responded within 24 hours. Thank you ITTT TEFL for the wonderful experience. I look forward to doing some additional courses to further my knowledge and qualifications.

The only thing that I would improve is the quality of the test questions. Although they do test your knowledge of the English language, I do not feel that they were enough of a challenge. Although maybe the course information was just THAT informative that you do not not need to struggle with the tests.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thanks for the great review and your constructive comment Gina.

We are glad that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your courses. All the best with your teaching plans. We'll be happy to provide you with a discount off any future courses.

Please reach out to us at <courses@tesol-tefl.com> with any questions.

Kellyn

Highly Recommended Course

This course was fantastic!

I was nervous before I started the course, not knowing what to expect, but once I started the course the units were created in a way that it was easy to learn and comprehend.

I also like how throughout the units there were examples of templets of activities and lesson planning you can use for yourself in the future. Not only was the course great but whenever I had a question I always got a quick response back.

It really eased my nerves and made learning how to be TEFL/TESOL easy.

Andreea Ioana

ITTT 120 hours course

I have just finished the ITTT 120 hours course without a tutor and I am extremely pleased about it!

The information in the course is really well explained, it's well proportioned and well organised. The tips and ideas that you can use in the classroom and really helpful, the suggested sites are extremely useful and the course is really easy to get through.

The platform is very friendly and I never needed any help or support regarding the course. I highly recommend ITTT! It's trustworthy and safe!

Roxanne

Reaching my goals!

Thank you ITTT! I really enjoyed this course. When our lockdown started in South Africa I decided it was time to take the next step and do something I always dreamt of doing. I did my research and decided to study through ITTT. I was not disappointed! It was an excellent course and I really felt I learned so much about a wide variety of teaching aspects. The provided content was interesting, relevant and easy to interpret. I feel well prepared to enter a classroom and I feel highly motivated to execute everything that I have learned.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would definitely take a tutor! In some cases it would be easier to have a bit of guidance from a specialist.
Shorouk

Online TEFL/ TESOL course (120hr)

I would like to begin by extending a thank you to iTTT for great learning experience. I have just completed my 120hr it's simple and useful.This excellent course gives a balance of effective teaching instruction and a review of grammar knowledge. The lessons are well written with great insights on how to teach language skills in ways that are interesting and informative. Staff was very helpful and responded to my questions quicklythe online materials were very straight forward and easy to understand, I'm glad i registered with ITTT and it was worth all the time it took me to complete the entire 120-Hour TEFL course. I'm really satisfied with everything. highly recommended👍

Cam

Great Experience

As soon as the coronavirus outbreak started, I immediately thought about taking an online TEFL course. I surfed a bit and found ITTT courses. I took a 120-hour + video + specialist course and all throughout the course received tutor support. I really liked it because I learned a lot of information that I thought I knew. The content of the course was really informative and modern (learning with new technology). I have got a lot of teaching resources and links, CV examples, and even employment assistance. They provide lifetime certificates and send them directly to your home without any fees.

It would be great if you add more videos about TEYL
Cam

Huge Experience - No Regrets!

As soon as the coronavirus outbreak started, I immediately thought about taking an online TEFL course. I surfed a bit and found ITTT courses. I took a 120-hour + video + specialized course and all throughout the course received tutor support. I really liked it because I learned a lot of information that I had thought I knew. The content of the course was really informative and modern (learning with new technology). I have got a lot of teaching resources and links, CV examples, and even employment assistance. They provide lifetime certificates and send them directly to your home without any fees.
Definitely recommend Go for it!

It would be great if you add more videos about TEYL course