DELE Exam Preparation in Argentina

A DELE certification is the best way to demonstrate knowledge of the Spanish language. The DELE exam is the result of a collaborative effort of The Instituto Cervantes, the University of Salamanca and the Spanish Ministry of Education.

Taking the DELE exam is essential to study and to apply for a job as a Spanish teacher or in any private sector directly related to Spanish or Latin American markets.
Preparing the DELE exam while living in a Spanish speaking country like Argentina, provides you with the best possible opportunity not only to improve your language skills, but also to make the most out of the cultural aspects that are part of any language.

From our experience, we can assure you that our long- term courses:
- Help students improve their Spanish rapidly.
- Greatly contribute to the students’ performances in the exam.
- Provide students with chances to use the language with real communicative purposes outside the classroom with native speakers.

Iulia

La mejor motivación para rendir mi exámen DELE

Original Review:
Por motivos de trabajo tuve que rendir mi exámen DELE C1. Yo estuve viviendo en Buenos Aires por trabajo. Mi empresa contratista me ofreció una mejora si podía rendir un exámen de la lengua española. Encontré casa spanish academy en google y me puse en contacto, ellos en seguida ofrecieron el mejor ambiente y calidad de estudio podía yo conseguir. Gracias a Karen mi maestra y todo el equipo pude rendir satisfactoriamente.

Translation:
For work I had to surrender my DELE C1. I was living in Buenos Aires for work. My contractor offered me an upgrade if I could take an examination of the Spanish language. Via Google, I found CASA Spanish Academy. I contacted them and they immediately offered the best environment and high-quality study atmosphere. Thanks to my teacher Karen and the team who performed satisfactorily.

In casa spanish academy they offers the most appropiate stuyd materials to support the learning.
I found this really good and complete program.
Emily

Wonderful experience at great school with lovely teachers

I have studied at CASA Spanish since spring 2015 and have thoroughly enjoyed the classes which were always well prepared and varied. I decided to study for the C1 DELE exam (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) to test myself and have a high but achievable target to aim for. It was hard work but the school and the teachers helped me prepare for the exam and had great materials and DELE books for the preparation. My Spanish has massively improved since I have been studying at the school. The teachers have been very supportive and are always friendly and ready to answer any queries. I am still taking Spanish classes as I want to both maintain my level of Spanish and keep improving.

The school itself is well located right between Plaza San Martin and Avenida Cordoba. There are plenty of shops and cafes close to the school and it's right above a supermarket and the school itself has a large airy space where you can have lunch and chat with the other students. There is always coffee, tea, mate and biscuits and there will often be cake, pastries or alfajores.

The school will also help with any queries - I had a package delivered and they helped me with all of the paperwork, as well as travel plans in Buenos Aires and around Argentina. There are also social events where you can mix with other students and go to events or bars which you might not otherwise have known about (traditional bars, tango performances, events at La Rural, dance classes).

If you are interested in volunteering, they can also put you in contact with local organisations who don't require you to pay for the volunteering experience (as with many that I found when searching on my own).

The classes are very competitively priced and the teachers and the school are really flexible about when you take your classes.

I can't recommend CASA Spanish enough!

About CASA Spanish Academy

Learning Spanish while living in a Spanish speaking country is the best, and fastest way to gain competence and get a real understanding of the language.
Our biggest challenge is to provide a conducive environment for language learning is the best...