COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CEA Study Abroad has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Often called the “Paris of South America,” this multicultural city filled with immigrants from all over the world is a great place to understand how different cultures work together. Located on the western shore of La Plata River, this birthplace of the tango has a thriving arts culture, hip café scene, rich literary history, and vital music life. Affording a great location for travel throughout Argentina and South America, this multicultural city features an ideal climate.
You can take courses in English or Spanish at the CEA Buenos Aires Center or Universidad Austral. Advanced-level Spanish students can also take courses at the University of Belgrano. By providing volunteer opportunities, excursions, and many other cultural and learning activities, CEA turns Buenos Aires into a classroom.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.