CIEE Summer in Buenos Aires

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CIEE has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Summer in Buenos Aires

As one of the twenty largest cities in the world, Buenos Aires has plenty to offer, including a vibrant theater district, countless shops, dynamic neighborhoods, and a large amount of educational and cultural opportunities. Its steady influx of European immigrants earned it the nickname “Paris of South America,” reflecting its eclectic architecture and diverse population of 13 million people.

• Become a “porteño” and experience the city like a local – you’ll find live music and tango dancing always on offer.
  • Explore neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, such as Palermo with endless shops and restaurants, Recoleta with its classical European feel, and the old city of San Telmo and La Boca - the birthplace of tango.
  • Experience life on a cattle ranch and discover traditional Argentinian food.

Updated refund & cancellation policy for flexible, secure booking due to COVID-19

In the unusual event CIEE has to cancel your summer ’20, fall '20, January '21, or spring '21 study abroad or internship program due to a health, safety, or security concern, you’re covered with Program Assurance Advantage.

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Alexis

CIEE Summer in Buenos Aires

Going abroad this summer was a fantastic way of me seeing the world in a different lens.. A unique thing that I was able to learn during this trip was the history of Argentina because my classes would have us visit historical sites and touristic areas of Buenos Aires. Before my trip I was shy and I very nervous going by myself but during this trip I was able to learn a bit more about myself and getting out my comfort zone. I was able to make good connections with various people whom I can keep contact with to build my network. I was able to make memorable memories that I will carry on with me forever and I can share my experience with my friends and family because I want them to see the world that is outside of their's. Adventure the World.

Have more events/activities every week and from other programs.