Study at the University of Sydney with state-of-the-art teaching and learning technology, including six libraries, art galleries, and historical museums. Since this prestigious school attracts international students from more than 145 countries, you’ll have endless opportunities to connect with Aussies as well as meet other students from around the world. Sprawling across central Sydney, the university has its own zip code, but the mix of Hogwartsy buildings, high-tech modern buildings, and graffiti tunnel maintain its campus feel.
- Leading university ranked in the top 0.3 percent worldwide
- Over 2,500 course options available to study abroad students
- Central location in one of the top-rated cities in the world for quality of life
- More than 200 campus clubs and societies
- World-class facilities, inspirational academics, and dedicated faculty and professors
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.