The University of Western Australia, a Group of 8 university ("Australia's Ivy League") and the oldest in Western Australia, is well known for its program in Sports Science, currently ranked #17 in the world!
With one of Australia's most beautiful campuses, it was UWA that established Australia’s first degree in Sport and Exercise Science, and its staff were integral to the establishment of the Australian Institute of Sport and its state based satellite institutes. UWA is a nation-wide leader in sports science with an ERA ranking of 5.
Students also have the opportunity to do undergraduate research with a UWA professor. Research disciplines include the following:
• Biomechanics Motor Control and Development
• Exercise Physiology and Biochemistry
• Health Behaviour and Performance Psychology
• Health and Physical Education
• Exercise Rehabilitation
UWA also accepts FAFSA loans from the US, so apply today!
- UWA Sports Science program ranked #17 in the world and was the first program established in Australia.
- Group of 8 university ("Australia's Ivy League").
- opportunities to do undergraduate research or internship.
- located in Australia's most affordable and sunniest capital city in Australia.
- learn to further understand and analyse the human body, its movements and functions.