Spend a semester or academic year in the vibrant and energetic city of Perth, Australia with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 16 credits per semester through a variety of courses studying at Murdoch University. Courses are taught in English.
Students can spend a week in Fiji and earn 1 credit through the optional Pacific Studies program at the University of the South Pacific.
Internships are available in exercise science and public policy. Volunteer programs are available through Murdoch University for study abroad students to participate in community engagement.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Surf lessons
• Swimming with whale sharks and manta rays
• Movie nights
• Tour of Fremantle Prison
• Trip to Rottnest Island
• Perth waterfall tour
• Day trips to Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach and Caversham Wildlife Park.
Optional excursions include a 9-day trip through the North West outback and a 3-day trip camping in South West Australia.
- Early start option at University of South Pacific, Fiji
- Visit to Rottnest Island
- Day trips to Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach, and Caversham Wildlife Park
- Earn up to 16 credits through Murdoch University
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.