The Education Abroad Network (TEAN): Study in Perth, Australia

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN): Study in Perth, Australia

TEAN Full Ride Scholarship 2018
The TEAN Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. The scholarship can be used for any Summer or Fall 2018 TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees, orientation and housing (up to $26,000 value).

TEAN is proud to offer three university partners in Perth, Australia: University of Notre Dame, University of Western Australia and Murdoch University. Experience the western side of Australia in this vibrant, cosmopolitan city with close proximity to Fremantle and exciting excursions, including dolphin swimming in Monkey Mia, tasting your way through the Margaret River wine region, and discover the country's iconic outback. Students typically live near the campus with other international students and are given ample opportunities to explore the rest of Western Australia.

Included in the program is a 5-day Orientation Excursion in Cairns where students visit the Great Barrier Reef, organized cultural activities throughout the semester, and an optional Spring Break excursion to Thailand or New Zealand (how amazing does that sound?!).

Discover Australia with TEAN as your guide - check out the TEAN website for more info!

Oceania » Australia » Perth
Oceania » Australia
Statement of Purpose
Letters of Recommendation

Sophia
California
California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo

Living Life

I had such an amazing experience in Australia. It opened my eyes to the world and even my own life. I really changed my life and guided me to living a healthier lifestyle. I learned so much from traveling on my own and meeting people from all over the world. I would tell anyone going abroad to really keep an open mind to everything. Time flies really fast, you really need to do everything you can to see as much as possible and to really enjoy it. Push your boundaries and do stuff you're kind of uncomfortable with. It WILL pay off at the end.

Maybe more information before I left would have been helpful

marylewis
Des Moines, IA
Drake University

Western Australia: The Time of My Life

I was at Notre Dame Australia Spring of 2011 in Fremantle. I felt I got a true Australian experience being in Western Australia. The atmophere was very laid back and everyone was very friendly. Due to the west coast of Australia not being as popular, you get the chance to meet more of the locals. Fremantle is a small port city outside of Perth with a lot of charm. Campus and the dorms are very close to the beach ( about a two minute walk from the Indian Ocean, which was awesome!). There are an abundance of restaurants, shops and markets nearby as well.

Classes were small and welcoming. The classes I took were interesting and allowed you to be involved and meet other students( I especially enjoyed my archaeology and digital photography classes.)

The education abroad network was very helpful every step of the way before, during and after the program was over. I felt it was a great value for my money including the support and the 5-day orientation in Sydney was awesome. I took advantage of all of their help in attaining my visa, passport, booking my flight, getting a cellphone, etc.

I feel I took back a better understanding of different cultures and people and why people are the way they are. I think UNDA-Fremantle is a great place for someone who is laid back, but loves an adventure. I seriously recommend this program to anyone interested in going to Australia! I wish I was still there!

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific. Creating close partnerships the best universities in Australia, New Zealand and across Asia over the past two decades has allowed TEAN to become experts