Spend a semester or academic year on the gorgeous Gold Coast in the north-eastern Australian state of Queensland! Home to pristine golden beaches, rainforests and the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland combines natural wonder with a thriving nightlife and art scene.
You’ll earn up to 16 credits per semester through a variety of courses offered at Bond University, an Australian university that follows U.S. term start and end dates. Courses are taught in English.
Volunteer opportunities are available through Bond University societies and clubs, including the Bond University United Nations Students Associate, the Student Philanthropy Council and the Bond Indigenous Awareness Society.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Surf lessons
• Rainforest tour
• Food and wine tours
• Hiking and kayaking
• Trip to North Stradbroke Island
• Trip to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
• Tickets to sporting events.
- Earn up to 16 credits and transcript issued by Bond University.
- Bond University is the only Australian university that follows the U.S. semester schedule.
- Easy access to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Meal card loaded with $2,000 AUD.
- Vibrant beach and city life.
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.