View Other Details
Studying abroad at QUT will be an adventure you won't forget! Nestled in the heart of Queensland’s sunny capital city, Brisbane, you'll make lifelong friends, study at one of the top universities in the country and discover the best Australia has to offer.
More than 85,000 students call Brisbane home. It’s a safe, diverse and vibrant city. You’ll be spoiled for choice with Brisbane’s student-friendly events and major music, culture and food festivals held each year. In your free time, why not take a quick flight to another Australian city or drive up the coast to explore waterfalls and nature?
QUT provides students an immersive Study Abroad experience which gives you the flexibility to study on your terms. With a huge selection of real-world and hands-on courses to choose from, you'll learn from the best and create valuable industry connections.
Studying at QUT offers you the best of both worlds - high-quality learning and the ULTIMATE gateway to your Australian adventure!
- Benefit from guaranteed student accommodation tailored to your length of stay, free airport reception, Welcome Party to meet other students and a dedicated study abroad and International Student Services teams to assist you with your journey to QUT.
- QUT has over 150 student clubs on offer all of which have social events where you can meet fellow students. Many clubs organise weekend trips away, like the QUT Buddies club which is specifically for Study Abroad and Exchange students.
- Our two campuses are located right in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD where you’ll have easy access to performance venues, bars, fitness facilities, shops and food outlets. The free shuttle bus service operates frequently between the two campuses.
- The Gardens Point campus is co-located with the Brisbane botanical gardens. Get some fresh air and soak up the midday sun between classes.
- At QUT you'll have access to the best lecturers, study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces and develop the skills you’ll need in the real world.