Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. We are one of the nation's fastest-growing research universities, and our courses are in high demand. With the central location you are close to the famous attractions such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Gold Coast. It only takes a short flight trip to other major Australia cities.
Brisbane has become a great student city with more than 85000 students calling it home. These students enjoy the diversity and multicultural way of the city. You will meet students from all over the world, and you can tie lifetime connections and learn about various cultures at the extensive range of festivals that are on offer throughout the year.
Student life is exciting as there are various major festivals happening every year in Brisbane. For example, Riverfire, swimming at South Bank Parklands, bike riding and enjoying the wildlife are all the things our students like.
- QUT is home to Australia’s first university-funded esports program and purpose-built esports gaming arena.
- Our two campuses are located right in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD where you’ll have industry connections right at your doorstep. The free shuttle bus service operates frequently between the two campuses.
- QUT is a major Australian university with a truly global outlook. We’re providing real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers.
- At QUT you'll have access to the best lecturers, study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces, and get heaps of hands-on experience with industry to prepare you for the real world.
- Amazing student club activities build your confidence and foster your social networking skills. To chill out after class, QUT offers an on-campus gym and bar for students and staff.