AIFS Study Abroad in Salzburg, Austria: Summer

Spend the summer in the charming, peaceful city of Salzburg with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits at the University of Salzburg. Courses are taught in English or German.
In Salzburg, you will live in either a double or triple room in a student residence hall. A meal allowance is included to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries purchased on site.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as a city tour, museum and gallery visits, an opera performance, and a trip to the Salt Mines. A 3-day trip to Vienna and day trip to Munich, Germany, are included in the program fee.
An optional excursion to Innsbruck is available as well. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.

• 3-day trip to Vienna
  • Day trip to Munich, Germany
  • Optional excursion to Innsbruck

Chelsey

Salzburg: Living in a Charming Museum

The city of Salzburg is like no other place on Earth. The figures you read about in history books come to life all throughout the city. I never grew bored each day I was there, as I ventured out in a different direction every day after class. I studied hard, played hard, and squeezed every ounce out of this study abroad as my advisors told me I should. I mer great people from the States and from Europe, and improved my German more than I could have ever expected.

I expected more rigorous enforcement of the quiet hours in the dorms as described. My neighbors (also in my program) were oftentimes very noisy and I had to ask them to be quiet multiple times.
Jacy

Everything I was hoping for and more

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this program. Salzburg is an incredible city and the program that AIFS provides for students there is of the utmost quality. I went abroad for the sole purpose of traveling - not studying - but after my experience, I am so happy I chose to study as well. The courses that AIFS provided enhanced my experience in the city and gave me more opportunities to see and do things I wouldn't have been able to otherwise. There are also more travel opportunities and excursions that AIFS organizes for you and that are included in the price. Additionally, AIFS provides such great support for you in your transition abroad. Salzburg isn't typically a city many students end up studying in, but it should be. While it may be a smaller city compared to many study abroad destination, there are still more than enough fun things to do and see. Austria is also in the heart of Europe, so there are many other travel opportunities only a short train ride or flight away. In the month that I spent there I got to visit London, Vienna, Munich, Nuremburg, and Venice. I loved every second of my time here and spent it with some of the most amazing people I've ever met. Easily one of the best experiences of my life.

About AIFS Study Abroad

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer....