Spend the summer in the charming, peaceful city of Salzburg with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits awarded by Richmond, the American International University in London. Courses are taught in English or German and no previous German language study is required.
Students can take either a German language course plus a subject course taught in English or two subject courses taught in English in anthropology, music or sociology.
In Salzburg, you will live in either a double or triple room in a student residence hall. A meal allowance is included to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries purchased on site.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• A city tour
• Museum and gallery visits
• A trip to the Salt Mines
• Day trip to Hellbrunn Palace
• 3-day trip to Vienna
• Day trip to Munich, Germany.
An optional excursion to Innsbruck is available as well. A 2-night tour of London is included for students in the optional AIFS Flight Package.
- 3-day trip to Vienna
- Day trip to Munich, Germany
- Optional excursion to Innsbruck
- No previous German language study required
- Walking tours, visits to museums and art galleries, pastry tasting and musical events