Study Abroad At Sea: Caribbean to Tahiti Voyage (via The Galapagos)

Sail to Bonaire and wake to flocks of Venezuelan flamingos flying through a misty sunrise. Anchor behind tiny uninhabited islands covered with coconut trees that support the Kuna Indians of the San Blas. Toss the dock lines up to the lock workers of the Panama Canal, cross the lake and prepare to enter the Pacific Ocean. Watch the latitude hesitate on zero as we cross the equator. See blue-footed booby birds hitching a ride on deck back to the Galapagos Archipelago.

Linger no more as every day of the next 20 will be spent at sea until we make landfall in the Polynesian Islands of the Marquesas, the place where Paul Gauguin found his inspiration and love. You too will love arriving in Tahiti in the Society Islands, but, after all, that's just a place to secure the schooner. You will have secured a lifetime memories along the way.

• Scuba Dive In The Worlds Most Exotic Locations
  • Learn To Sail
  • Earn 12 College Credits
  • Visit Up To Eight Different Countries

Audrey

Behold the power of Argo

There really is no word that describes how amazing Seamester is. Take every positive word you can think of and multiply them by infinity. That's how good it was. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! I highly recommend doing one of the trips. Great staff, great schooner and a great place to be able to call home.
You will go many places, see many incredible things that are breath taking. You will feel like a conquerer. You will feel like a sailor. And if you play your cards right, you will feel like a crew.

MTE class should be divided into small groups because it makes it easier to follow. There should also be a tour of the boat for what is what at the beginning: for example where the toping lift is, what a washboard is and so on...
Anna

Best trip Ever!

This trip was the most amazing experience I have ever had. Having the opportunity to visit so many different places in three months is unbelievable. The program and the staff truly care about making sure you have the best time possible. It is more than leaning just sailing and scuba, it teaches you who you are and how to be a better and more responsible person. I immediately ended up changing my major to Marine Science so I could pursue a career on and around the ocean after the trip. The other students and staff are some people that I will keep in my life forever.

About Seamester

Seamester offers unique educational voyages where students spend their time sailing between countries and continents. For more than 40 years, we have consistently delivered outstanding educational experiences for students. We design our programs to...