Quicken your Chinese Learning in 2~24 Weeks: Intensive Classes in Small Group Program

Learn Chinese in universities, one on one tutoring, small-group intensive class with Go Abroad China
Intensive Learn Chinese in Small Group with Go Abroad China
Learn Chinese Intensive small-class with Go Abroad China
 Intensive Class Learn Chinse in small group with Go Abroad China
Intensive Class Learn Chinse in small group with Go Abroad China
Small-group Chinese Learning with Go Abroad China

Want to learn Chinese in China but short on time? Dislike larger classes? Looking for a group or family class? Small group classes are just the thing. Start speaking Mandarin in just a few weeks with our intensive small group language classes, which is perfect for individuals who prefer smaller classes, need flexibility because they have limited time, groups wanting a personalized experience or even families.

Go Abroad China’s unique Chinese Language Programs are designed to immerse participants in Mandarin Chinese through class instruction, after-class tutoring, language exchange with native Mandarin Chinese speakers, and wonderful electives, tours, networking events, parties, etc.

Whether you are a high school student looking for an edge before applying to college, a college student aiming to build your resume, or a professional seeking to build language skills and network, our programs are waiting for you!

Small Group Mandarin Class

The study content will depend on which level of Chinese you, as a student are at. We have the usual grammar, listening, speaking and writing, the intensity of learning will also be determined by whether you apply for standard or high intensive lessons; apart from this type of structure, business or professional Chinese may be offered to those who specifically require it.

• A small-class learning style perfect for individuals, groups, and families
  • Tailor-made curriculums to your level of Mandarin proficiency, your study plan, interests, etc.
  • Free cultural or language-based electives to choose from
  • Language exchange program with Chinese locals to practice and improve your language skills in real daily life
  • Free-guided city tours, outings and exciting activities to get culture immersion

Time to Plan a New Life Experience in China: Study, Intern, Live in China with fun

Start your exciting semester, summer or gap year plan from China! Contact us for personalized offer now!

It’s high time to make unforgettable memories and a life-changing experience of working and studying in China! All you have to do is let us know the duration, the city, interests and the sector of your choice, and we will take care the rest.

Let Go Abroad China guide you to your challenging but rewarding life and job in China!

Theresa

It's great- I got a jump start

I loved this program, and I didn’t think i would forget this fantastic experience in China. Hoping for a jump start, I made this bold decision to come to China to take a small-group Chinese lesson for 3 months. I’ve been learning Chinese as the second language at my school. But I have to say I can’t speak well without many Chinese-speakers around. Here I got Chinese lessons totally different from home. I was able to make my own sentences and converse with my classmates and teachers in Chinese. And moreover, there were many activities and outings organized by GAC. I made a lot of friends from other countries as well as from China. I learned Chinese much faster than I expected. I could easily converse with the Beijing locals now. I guess I would come to China again. Lastly, Cassiel was very helpful with the application process, visa, enrollment, class schedule and accommodation. Thanks.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
There're lots of Beijing Specialities. I strongly recommend Luzhu & Stewed Liver.
Zak

Wonderful Trip in Shanghai

A wonderful reception with 24/7 clockwise service for any issue or language problem that could arise. My Chinese lecturer was very dedicated and very patient person and very experienced. I learned more in my 8 weeks in Shanghai than I had learnt one year studying at home. The 8 weeks with GAC is not forgettable at all, I succeed such a great experience to deal with real life issues and getting a local reference in China for the future

Joyce

Unforgettable experience in China through GAC

I miss my friends, our time together and the classes we had at BLCU. I decided to take a break from college and applied for a Chinese Langauge program in China through GAC where I could improve my speaking and reading Mandarin and explore the hidden gem which is China. I was not disappointed at all when I got to China. Now that Ive left i wish i took more photos and went out more. I would recommend this program to anyone looking to improve their Chinese reading and speaking skills and just to travel to China, its a beautiful place.

Manuela

Great fun in China

I left for Beijing China in June last year, completely clueless of what to expect. Everything got better though when I was picked up from the airport, I was really nervous when I got to China at first. I got to stay in a shared student accommodation with the best roommates and flat mates. We had so much fun, playing ping pong and also practicing our Chinese while in class. I really miss them now though.

Christopher

Study in China expereince

Fun classes, trips to popular tourist destinations in Beijing and cultural activities during the weekend, these were the factors that made my visit and stay in Shanghai a great and unforgettable memory. I really wanted to go to China when I saw the ad and I am happy I did. GAC were very helpful in enabling achieve my dream. I was able to learn more phrases in Chinese than i had learned in my 3 years studying Mandarin from my journey. I plan to visit China sometime again in the future if i get the chance to.

Sophia

My Small Class Chinese Program

I contacted Go Abroad China after discovering them on the internet and decided to talk to them. IN the beginning communication was very quick with them so I was satisfied and thought the program they advised for me was decent enough.

Classes
I was learning Mandarin in a relatively small class, I still remember my school was in an area called Wudaokou in Beijing. My lessons were standard but at times it actually felt like they were intense just because I thought sometimes the pace was quick. But if you do a lot of extra studying after class its easy to keep up to speed with everyone else. Just don't think that its a holiday and you will learn only occasionally. But I guess on the bright side at least you will be getting your money's worth.

Living situation
I stayed in the homestay accommodation with a Chinese family. Everyone was super friendly and its great to see how an average Chinese family lives. But I have to admit that I realise living situation in Beijing is not as cheap as I had thought especially if you want a really nice place.

Do I think the program is useful?
For me yes, I came to further learn Chinese and I got exactly that. I personally know that I have great improvement especially with my conversation and proper way to pronounce words.

If there is anything for the participants to prepare before starting at Chinese school then inform them.
Gareth

Small Class Program

I was in China just last year learning Chinese in the small class program organized by Go Abroad China. I signed up for 6 months study and they helped me enroll at a school in Beijing. Of course I like learning Chinese but sometimes it wasn’t easy; I have to say that a big part of studying in China I noticed is going over what will be taught in class, then actually going to class, afterwards reviewing the lesson once more. Most lessons were about the grammar and word usage because Chinese has some very specific rules! I remember 2 times a week there were listening classes; in listening classes usually we listened to different tape recordings of people having a simple conversation, or children songs and learned new words that way. It was fun trying to recognize the words we had learnt already! I got assistance from Go Abroad China starting with registration at my school, they organized my accommodation like we had agreed and I got to stay in a shared apartment. Some weekends they also organized stuff and I met a few other people who came with Go Abroad China as well. Once you get used to it, Beijing is actually a nice city to be in, there was certainly more foreigners than I had imagined at first.

If there are special discounts then offer them.

Staff Interviews

About Go Abroad China

Go Abroad China, the leading provider of Internship Abroad and Chinese Learning in China with 15-year experience, has satisfied 4000+ talented youths from 50 countries with our tailor-made summer, winter, gap-year, high-school & volunteer programs to...