MY Chinese Study: Intensive Chinese 30 program

MY Chinese Study: Intensive Chinese 30 program

Intensive Chinese 30 is:
1. Very intensive course (6 hours/day, Mon-Fri)
2. Improve Chinese language in a short time, covers the four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) as well as grammar, vocabulary and fluency development
3. Year-around course that is offered at all levels from Beginner to Proficiency
4. Original materials: the textbook and teaching materials are edited by the MY Chinese Study academic team

Asia » China » Beijing
Asia » China
High School Diploma
Year Round
Hotel
Chinese
Phone / Skype Interview
Visa Requirement
Price includes: tuition, registration fee & textbook

Daniel
china
University of Leicester

cool exprience

I have joined my Chinese study course for 2 month, and I feel Chinese is very hard for me at first few days, I almost want give up halfway, but I found our teacher very patient to everyone,they always helped us on in times of difficulty and now I am alive with pleasure.

now I can talk with my Chinese new friend in some simple words ,However I speak very slowly

Gladys
Beijing, China
University of Sussex

Smart choice

MyChinese Study is definitely a good choice for those who wants to learn Chinese in a easy and fun environment. Teachers here are not only helpful and patient in teaching, but also very hospital at sharing experiences such how would locals react to certain circumstances, where locals would go, tips of travelling around in China and so on. MyChinese Study is not only a class where you learn a language, it is a great immediate helps you blend into Chinese culture.

Simply love here.
Arrange some gathering might be terrific. :p

David
Seoul

terrific experience

I think I had a good experience in My Chinese Study school ,there is some good teachers, such as my teacher ECHO and others, who created learning atmosphere and comfortable invironment for me,I want to thanks them very much.The school in SANLITUN,closed to my apartment and safe.

The school have less campuses,so I can't recommand it to my firends who lived quite far from my apartment.

Rachel
Beijing, China

Professional Interesting Chinese teachers help you learn Chinese with fun

I like the teachers here very much, they are professional and interesting. Study in here, you will find much fun of Chinese learning. The consultants are always helpful. If you have any questions about everything, ask them and you will find a solution. Safe cozy comfortable appartment and classrooms make you feel at home and school in your motherland.

Appreciated! I will recommend to my friends of course.

If teachers could find a way for foreign students to memorize the new words in a more effective way, it will be perfect

Andrew
America

A good program

The school is very good! I reallr have enjoyed learning from my teacher, she's excellent! I will recommend the class to my peers and if when I do come back to Beijing, I will sure to continue my Chinese studies with the school.

KIm
Seoul

intensive course is good for me

I am Kim from Korea.I studied for 1 month last year,I choose the intensive 30 course.In the afternoon, I felt a little tired.But happy to see that from total beginner to speak conversational Chinese after 1 month. The staff there is nice.

Maybe afternoon, more oral practice, not too much pressure.

MYChineseStudy is one of the top private Chinese language institutes in Beijing, People’s Republic of China, currently providing Mandarin education programs and cultural activities to scholars worldwide. Whether you aim to learn and master the Chinese language system, explore China with a summer course, discover