Next Step China - Study Chinese University Program

Next Step China - Study Chinese University Program

Next Step China offers university programs in more than 200 universities nationwide and starting at $200 USD! Our programs offer students the opportunity to study Mandarin in an immersion setting for up to one year. Whether you are looking to experience China for one month during summer break or for a whole year of university, you will find the perfect fit with one of our programs.

Programs award university credit so that you can work towards your major, even in summer! Our fees range from $250 USD to all inclusive packages that include the following: accommodation, tuition, insurance, 24/7 assistance, cell phone rental, cultural activities, and much more.

Asia » China » Beijing
Asia » China
J-Term
Maymester
Winter
Year Round
Chinese
We are up to 70% cheaper than many other program providers because we only specialize in China and have developed relationships that keep our prices very affordable.

Our fees include everything to make you comfortable: airport pickup, accommodation, tuition, insurance, 24/7 assistance, cell phone rental, cultural activities, and much more.

Flight and meals are not included in our prices.

Alexander
NewYork

World Class!!

I heard about Next Step China through a friend who I went to school with, she told me about the program and was immediately interested because I was looking for a program to study Mandarin for so long. For me the tutoring programs really worked well because home my school doesn’t teach as much conversational mandarin. They focused more on vocabulary and grammar structure and textbook work. And so working here with a tutor I needed to speak more than in a classroom setting and that that is what I really wanted to press onn

Their accommodation did not fit fore me much

Steffi
Hong Kong

Good, really helpful, and fun

NSC definitely met my expectations. The fact that the company was friendly and like a family made it more welcoming. If there was a problem with any of the people’s apartments, help will always be there by the next day. Any problems were alerted. There is also fast speed wireless internet!!!!

Kristi
Los Angeles

Service was Excellent!

I would definitely recommend Next Step China just because the opportunities and the experience you get here is so different from any program you could be in. My goal in choosing the program was to find something that would best be suited for me and my level of Mandarin. I wanted a challenging program. I choose Next Step China’s Year-Round Accelerated Tutoring Program because I didn’t want to sit in a classroom all day. With the tutoring program the tutor would come to my apartment and the program was personal. I felt no other company could offer that, except Next Step China.

George
Argentina

Exceeded My Expectations In Every Single Sense

I wanted to do some sort of private teacher program because I suspected if I entered a university grogram it was not going to move very quickly. I wanted something more intense. I just put intensive tutor program, China on Google and the first thing to show up was NextStepChina. I went to NextStepChina and after a while of talking to them for a few weeks I was convinced and I decided to apply. I love the Next Step accommodations. I thought they were very up to par with western standards. I thought they were definitely better than any other Chinese accommodations around here and I’ve seen a few. I think they’ve got all the basic amenities and just very complete, very good.

Shabnam
Los Angeles
University of Southern California

Language School Program

I started taking Mandarin at BLCU, through Next Step China, so it’s been good. My favorite part so far has been meeting so many people, rom everywhere, and they’re all here to learn and put themselves out of their own comfort zone, so I think that was one of the awesome parts about it.

At Next Step China, we are dedicated to offering a comprehensive range of affordable and flexible programs in China for students, professionals, and government officials.

We offer semester, summer, and custom-length programs that immerse you in the Chinese culture and language. Whether you prefer to