Chinese Language & Cultural Immersion Summer Camp 8-18 Years old

Join The Best & Unique Chinese Summer Camp This Summer

Every summer, RISH offers students 8-18 years old from Worldwide the best experience in China combining learning and travelling. 4-Star Hotel in School(Best Accommodation Among Summer Camps in China), 60 hrs of Mandarin course per session, 6 culture experiences, YCT/HSK Chinese workshop, 1-on-1 Chinese tutoring.

The perfect summer camp for kids and teens who want to learn both Chinese Language and independence ability

Full-board Mandarin summer camp based in Shanghai's beautiful university campus, 4 star hotel in school 24/7 security guard, 3 meals a day all inclusive, 60 hrs of Mandarin course per session, 6 culture experiences, YCT/HSK Chinese workshop, 1-on-1 Chinese tutoring, 5 tourist attractions in Shanghai, 2-day trip Hangzhou/Nanjing/Zhouzhuang, free airport pickup, free laundry,etc.

-CONTACT US
Email: [email protected]
Enrollment hotline: +86 21 66055686
Wechat: Realinshanghai
-Program dates
Session 1: June 26 - July 10, 2019 (15 days)
Session 2: July 11 - July 27, 2019 (17 days)
Session 3: July 13 - July 30, 2019(18 days)
Session 4: July 26 - August 09, 2019 (15 days)
-Age
8-18 years old
-Differences to other summer camps in China
www.realinshanghai.com/summer-camps/chinese-language-camp#difference

• Total Immersion Experience: Fully immersed in a Chinese-only environment, improve language skill and explore the Chinese culture in a real-life setting.
  • Diversified Activities: To motivate students to learn we arrange: themed Chinese workshops, 1-on-1 tutoring, group assignments and more.
  • Fun and Educational Trips: Culture-enhancing excursions to various famous attractions and historical sites in China.
  • Secure Campsite: Comfortable rooms in university owned on-campus hotel. School cafeterias provide nutritious meals.
  • 24/7 Supervision: We have a group of experienced counselors to ensure safety and assistance. To make your camp life easier we provide free services such as airport transfer, laundry and more.

• Program Selection 10
  • Pre-departure Help 10
  • In-program Support 10
  • Impact on Student 10
Andreas

Premiere vacance

Pour les premières vacances de notre fille nous avons voulu qu'elle découvre de nouvelles personnes et améliore ses compétences linguistique en chinois. Nous avions penser a un camp de vacance qui l'aiderai a atteindre tous ces objectifs et aussi a développer de nouvelles compétences. RISH Summer camp lui a permis de non seulement améliorer le chinois mais aussi de découvrir la culture chinoise a travers des cours culturale et des visites a des différentes places historiques . Nous avons choisi la pension complète et nous somme contents que l’hébergement et les repas sont de haut qualité. Le prix inclut toutes les choses donc if faut juste préparer un peu d’argent de poche pour la consommation personnelle d’enfant. Merci a RISH Summer camp pour cette magnifique expérience.

Mark

Absolutely amazing

My son was a little shy but likes playing video game and basketball. After thinking about something that would help him increase a bit his social skill, we thought this summer camp would help him share his hobby with someone else. We made a great decision as the summer camp allowed him to express himself more in public and he tends to ask now for help when necessary. And the most important thing is that after this camp he is more interested in learning Chinese now! Thanks to his teacher Miss Zhao! She is really good at motivating students. We also really liked the 1-on-1 tutoring sessions. These 1-on-1 sessions are such precious opportunities for students to practice as much as possible, that only RISH Chinese camp offers among all other Chinese camps on the market.

Linda

Very funny & excited

wanted to do something different as I was tired to spend my summer in the same place. My parents told me to work well at school and they will give one of the best gift. This was one of the best summer ever that my parents allowed me to do. They did exactly what they told me they would do. With so many people in my age involved I felt like I was still with my friends in school and the environment was just so good for me. I can share a lot with other campers who come from other countries but are learning Chinese for so many years just like myself. It was so helpful! I have made good friends in the camp and we still keep in contact after the camp. Some of us are planning to go back to this camp together for the next summer. This will be excited once again.

Mack

Great idea

RISH summer camp helped me improve my Chinese language skill as well as my social skill. It developed a lot of capacity on me and now I'm more open to learn new things as I find them easier and know some tips and solutions to better do that. My Chinese teacher in the summer camp taught me a lot, she is really nice and helpful. Counselors are very friendly. Each four students have a counselor who is responsible for the group of four. So my counselor is always there to answer all my questions and help me solving all problems. It is not so important for elder and more independent students. But for younger students or students who leave family to go abroad alone like myself, counselors are really helpful to make me enjoy the camp life. Thanks all!!

Alice

Une recompense pour notre enfant

Après avoir très bien travaille a l’école, nous avions offert ce camp de vacances a notre enfant car il le méritait bien. Nous avons effectuer des recherches au préalable pour voir si toutes les conditions étaient réunies pour qu'il puisse passer de meilleurs moments dans ce camp de vacance. Nous ne nous doutions pas que ce camp renforcerait encore plus son niveau de chinois et qu'il se ferait de nouveaux amis, lui qui était plus souvent réserver a la maison et ne s’intéressait pas aux activités de l’école. Pendant le camp les parents peuvent recevoir les photos des enfant tous les deux jours donc on peut savoir ce qui se passe. Ils s’occupent bien des jeunes enfant. Notre fils a 10 ans mais il se débrouille bien ! Nous en avions rien a s’inquiéter. A recommander absolument.

jennifer

wonderful experience

they were plenty of people enjoying the camp from different regions and culture. I was very nervous during the first days, but when the instructors put all of us in different activities, it became a lot easier to find friends and enjoy the summer camp. I made a lot of friends and still chatting with some of them. With many activities and language learning, you won't even realize how fast the time is going. The camp language courses are diversified. I loved very much the parts about reading comprehension, Chinese characters practice, and script writing. I was preparing my HSK 2 test and it was so great that in the camp there is even HSK training classes. Culture courses are also exciting, I liked Kong-fu class and calligraphy class. Amazing experience!

Matthew

Wow fabulous

I really enjoyed the RISH summer camp as well as interaction with other students from various member states. This helped me understand better mutual respect between the youths and learn more things that young people need to do to better live in today's society. Thanks to my father for giving me the chance to be among this fabulous and special journey, with all the organizers from different culture who spent days and weeks with us. All our teachers are nice, professional people, very helpful. I am better in writing and reading, than speaking. I was a little bit shy in speaking but the classes are very interactive so each one has a lot of opportunities and has to be involved in speaking, so I am “forced” to speak, which really helped me to make progress in speaking Chinese.

Hamilton

Finally there

I have been asked ten times to my parents to do this summer camp to learn the Chinese language. They finally agreed and reserved a place to RISH summer camp for me. They pick me from the Airport to the camp while giving me an overview of the journey. Accommodation, language and culture learning were part of the camp's program. In the camp you can meet young people from different countries, interact with them and learn more about their culture and other stuff. It was a great chance to spend time with all the amazing girls and boys over there. They have different culture background, different Chinese level, some are Chinese origin people living abroad, it was great opportunity to learn Chinese altogether with these people. Such a great memories I had!

Cynthia

Excited journey

I really enjoyed the RISH summer camp. Finally stepped out of my comfort zone and explore different kind of culture like I never did before. It was really impressive as I also met some enthusiastic students who spread a lot of good vibes to this camp. Thanks to my father for giving me the chance to be among this fabulous and special journey. This was between all the best things that he did for me which made me happy for a while. During the RISH summer camp, I have learned and improved a lot in Chinese language without forgetting their cultures. We have small classes so my teacher can correct and help me any time needed. I have a lot of opportunities to practice my oral, which is the most important reason that I have chosen a full immersion Chinese camp in China.

Miller

Fantastic time for our daughter

Our daughter attended this summer camp last year as it was promoted by her school and we wanted to take this opportunity for her. we knew that she can have a have a lovely summer memories, but not that it would completely change her in a positive manner. We were surprised to see how she became more independent and built up her confidence when she returned at home. She even changed her style and became more mature. thanks to all the organizers for the great change into her. She also mentioned that she learned more about the new technology and development in China as well as the fun from visiting others history sites. And even spend some good time with all the amazing girls and boys over there. Communion were perfectly good and we loved all the things she experimented. Something we must do again for her.

Katie

Summer camp with RISH

I’m from Ireland. I joined the camp in 2015. The camp has very good activities and very fun field trips! We went to Shanghai Bund, Yuyuan garden, Tianzifang, Shanghai museum,etc… and Hangzhou, Wuzhen. The morning classes are very helpful, the teacher has very good skill to teach, I really learnt a lot. And I knew a lot new friends, thanks to RISH. I really like this camp and would happy to recommend it.

Hattie

Thanks RISH Team, Good Job!

I had a very happy summer with RISH Chinese summer camp. I have been to other summer camps in Shanghai before, but RISH is the best. The campsite is really nice. We live and study in a university campus so everything can be found easily. Classrooms are awesome, sports fields are spacious, and you can chat with local college students to practice Chinese. The Chinese courses are very useful and activities are very fun.Great experience!
XieXie!

Leah

Awesome experience

I was very worried about food before I came to Shanghai, because I do not eat pork but I heard that a lot of Chinese dishes are made from pork. But finally with RISH Chinese camp this is not a problem! They have several school canteens, each one has a lot of dishes. We can choose anything we want for each meal. RISH counselors always very carefully explained to me which one is made from pork and which one is not. I tried a lot of different Chinese dishes and I love niu rou bao zi ! Thank you!

Julius

I like everything in this camp!

I have learnt Chinese for 5 years, and participated in the RISH summer camp last year. The campsite was in the Shanghai Fudan university, top 3 school in China, I was so happy to be here to study. After the assessment test I was put into a group with 3 other students. Each morning we had 3 hours general course. Then we had lunch in school cafeteria. We always had a lot of choices of dishes. I was very satisfied about this because I loved Chinese food so I could try different dishes every day. In the afternoon we went out for excursion or we had Chinese classes like debates, role playing, listening exercise etc. After class we had sports like football, basketball, table tennis, and some special Chinese sports like collective rope skipping, ti jian zi. We had to do homework after dinner. Tutor helped me to do some revisions, or answered my questions, or did some themed reading. All this was 1 on 1, it was so great! Finally we had a trip to Hangzhou and Wuzhen. I adored the musical show on the West Lake! I wish I could come back to this camp again, everything here was just so great!

Ern

Amazing Experience in Shanghai

It was my first time to go to China, everything for me was mysterious. When I arrived at Pudong airport, there was a very friendly RISH staff holding a pickup board with my name already waiting for me outside. Then he sent me to the campsite by car. He knew that it was my first time to China so he talked a lot about the camp, the city and so on. It made me less nervous because of far away from home. The reception hall is at the lobby of a university campus hotel. When I arrived, there are RISH staff helping me check in and introduce my roommate to me. In everyday life, the camp counselors are always there to help me with everything, which makes me feel at ease. Many thanks to RISH summer camp team! I will recommend this camp to my friends!

About RISH Chinese Learning Center