KEI Abroad in Beijing, China

The Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) and the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) have partnered up to offer this incredible study abroad experience in Beijing, China. Study Business, Law, and Diplomacy, or Chinese Business and Language, along with a variety of related electives.

China is increasingly important in the global world, but much of that is shown through Beijing. With it's rising skyscrapers, some of the most modern displays of technology in the world, a recent Olympic city, and political, economic and intellectual center of the most populated country in the world...Beijing has it all. Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity brought to you by KEI!

Felicia

An Eye-Opening Experience

I really enjoyed my time abroad with KEI. While there I took two business courses, along with a 20 credit hour intensive-Chinese language course. It consisted of grammar, listening, and speaking. I was able to improve my Chinese language ability greatly. While there we went on two weekend excursions to Xi'An, Nanjing, and Shanghai. We also had weekly Saturday activities where we would visit various sites around Beijing. I was able to become friends with other international students while in Beijing. I still keep in touch with a few of the people that I became friends with while I was there.

Going abroad was an experience that changed my life. I am now able to communicate effectively and efficiently in two languages. It also helped me to understand how other international students feel while they are in the USA. I really enjoyed my experience, and I would definitely do it all over again if I was given the opportunity to do so.

The one thing I would change is the communication of certain activities, but it was so minimal that I overlooked it a little. I had ample time to visit other places that I wanted to while I was in Beijing.

About KEI Abroad

Founded in 1997, The Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) believed that studying abroad with discipline-specific studies and professional development goals would better enhance the traditional cultural exchange and liberal arts approach. KEI's programs...