Study Abroad in a UK University in China

This program would be ideal for students who seek a semester or an academic years' study abroad with English as the only teaching language and Chinese as a free second language. You will have the opportunity to not only improve your professional knowledge in world-leading UK university, but also have the chance to experience the most ancient, while still fast-growing China and its culture and economy.

• 100% study programs delivered in English
  • Free Chinese language lesssons and internship opportunities
  • Multiple scholarships make sure all excellence can be awarded
  • Students from over 70 countries and academics from 50 countries
  • In the Top 1% of universities worldwide

Jiyang

Unforgettable Experience

The cources in UNNC helped me a lot. Professors here are quite patient and professional, whinl all the students are kind and friendly. Every person here is always waiting to help you. Everyday I learned a lot of useful knowledge. More importantly, I've learned how to get all kinds of information through daily life. Life is the stage. I believe that after I go back home, these experiences will be always useful. I'll recommend this program to my friends later. Waiting for visit UNNC again in the future!

Daniel

A pretty well experience

The study experience presented by University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) is quite extraordinary and beyond my expectation. I would like to say it is fantastic and adventurous that you do an English degree in China, and you could be immersed in both two opposite cultures. As an overseas campus of University of Nottingham, also the first Sino-foreign university in China mainland, UNNC inherits the tradition and essence of British education, as well as imports the academic evaluation system from Nottingham UK. As we China mainland students, we are able to enjoy the original world-class education without going overseas, gaining a global platform and enhance ourselves comprehensively. Teachers and administrative staff here are all very kind and helpful, always willing to resolve any difficulties we may encountered. Besides, I truly feel UNNC is a student-centered community, as we are all respected and all kinds of support, both in study and excurricular life are ready to help. UNNC creates a great innovative, inspiring and dynamic atmosphere which encourages us to learn more and get in touch with the outside world. The well-equipped and beautiful campus in Ningbo has plenty of advanced facilities which enable us conduct different kinds of activities. The accommodation experience is also quite satisfying. I love everything here, and enjoy every moment staying with UNNC.

Leo

Same quality, different culture

University of Nottingham NIngbo China is the first sino-foreign university in China. I worried about the teaching method might be different in UK before I came but actually I can feel no difference. They have all classes in English, even when the teacher and all students are Chinese. It is a very popular university in China. Thus, most of students are from different part of China. Also, there are many exchange students from many different famous universities. They build partnerships with universities like University of Edinburgh and so on.
The teaching quality is promised without a doubt, but I want to say that it is so wonderful to have British style education in a eastern country. China has is unique culture, Ningbo is a beautiful city. People here are really friendly and it's very safe, no matter inside or outside the campus. Here I met friends from all over the world.
BTW, UNNC also has master and Phd. prgrammes , maybe I will choose to continue my postgraduate program here, because I love this place.

I hope there are more and more international students, making the culture more colorful.
TIANZHENG

An innovatory finding in UNNC

Learning in the University of Nottingham Ningbo China helped me develop a sense of confidence in my studies. Learning in a UK university in China teaches me how to think independently, dare to contend, and moreover, students potential could be fully unlocked in this university. Being a global university is an innovatory experiment for the University of Nottingham, and in return, it is definitely a fabulous for the international students to obtain and develop their willingness in finding a betterment of the educational experience.

I firmly believe that the University of Nottingham China Campus should offer more common space (like accomodation and study areas) for the current population. Its lack of capacity in infrastructure may probably lead to a lose of students' favorable impression.
Eunice

A wonderful experience

It is really a wonderful experience to study at UNNC where I get the chance to experience different kinds of learning style and environment. UNNC has professional teachers to help students to develop abilities and skills from all aspects which are really important for my future study. My favorite memorty during my study at UNNC would be the time and effort that I spent with my teammates so that we could work on the project together.

About University of Nottingham Ningbo China

One of the three campuses of University of Nottingham UK (QS ranking 82), and the first Sino-Foreign university established in Mainland China. Located in coastal city Ningbo, one of the Top 7 cities for business in China.