The University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) offers this exciting opportunity to study Chinese and International Business Studies in Shanghai, China. This is a great opportunity to travel to China's, and the world's, largest city proper. Witness firsthand the transformation China is undergoing, with displays all around the city reminding you of the country's economic leaps.
Study Mandarin at an appropriate language level, and gather useful international business experience. Excursions are also available to many other pats of China, including Hangzhou and Nanjing. Sign up with USAC today to begin this journey of a lifetime!
- Choose from multiple levels of Mandarin Chinese—an increasingly important language in today’s global society
- Explore the city’s sophistication, fine arts, spectacular museums, culinary fusion, and world-class entertainment
- Gain international business experience—300 of the world’s Fortune 500 companies have a major presence
- Enjoy overnight trips to the beautiful Yangzi River Delta—picturesque Hangzhou, Nanjing, and Suzhou—and the exotic water village of Xitang
- Kick-start your career with the Shanghai Summer Professional Development Internship
New Program: Comparative Studies: Uruguay and Cuba Summer Session
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.