COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, USAC has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Study abroad in Chengdu, China with USAC! Home of the Panda, and known as "China's China", Chengdu is a destination rich in culture. It is one of the best settings to learn Mandarin Chinese and to experience the Chinese culture and its people.
Students will have the choice of taking an intensive Chinese language program, or taking other various electives revolving around Chinese food, culture, history and more, along with an introductory Chinese language course.
- Choose from multiple levels of Mandarin Chinese—an increasingly important language in today’s global society
- Visit the home of the panda, the international symbol of Chinese friendship and goodwill
- Learn about Tibetan culture and history in the Gateway to Tibet
- Sample spicy Sichuan food and traditional “hot pots”
- Enjoy picturesque field trips to mountains, rivers and waterfalls
Summer Virtual Internships & Online Classes are Here!
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.