Spanish for Health Professionals in Costa Rica is designed for students preparing to enter any healthcare field who would benefit from Spanish proficiency. This program offers a health course taught in English and a Spanish-language course focused on health-related vocabulary. You’ll be based in the vibrant capital of San José at Universidad Veritas. When you aren’t studying, you can explore nearby volcanoes, zip line over the rainforest, hit the beach, and sip some of the best coffee in the world with classmates at a local café!
- Multiple healthcare-focused courses taught in English are available
- One of the most environmentally diverse countries on the planet
- Cooking classes, dance classes, and sports events that help you bond with your classmates
- Spanish-immersion courses at all levels with no prerequisites
- Homestays that include two meals a day
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.