A semester in Prague is a perfect blend of academics, social activities, and rich cultural opportunities. Come study at the leading Czech university for management and economics: the University of Economics, Prague. You can truly take your studies to the next level with world-renowned professors and thought leaders. The unique Czech Buddy program matches you to a local student who will help you navigate the University and Prague. As the capital of the Czech Republic, Prague boasts thrilling history, magnificent architecture, a thriving nightlife, and a dynamic arts scene. Moreover, it’s one of the most well-connected cities in Europe, putting the rest of the continent at your fingertips!
- Czech Buddy program to help you navigate and explore
- Vibrant campus community with weekly activities for local and international students
- Easy access to other European countries, especially Hungary, Germany, Austria, and Poland
- Program designed to give you a solid understanding of business in Central Europe
- An affordable European study abroad experience