- Czech Republic
View Other Details
✓ Shadowing your mentoring team 25 hours per week minimum in the largest hospital in Central Europe
✓ 3 more hours of Tutorials on latest research topics and Excursions to our specialized centres every week in addition to the shadowing hours
✓ Study Materials to extend your specialty knowledge before your placement starts
✓ Accommodation nearby wonderful Prague Castle and Food
✓ CHP System to control your trip with just a click
✓ 24/7 CHP Team support
Tutorials and Excursions + Study Materials + 24/7 CHP Team support + Insurance for placement + CHP Certificate + Set of Guides to get the most out of your stay and placement
Do you wish to join a professional team in Neurosurgery, Anesthesiology, Children's Heart Center, Cardiology or another 17 specialties?
Would you like to discover what are the daily tasks and challenges of doctors, nurses, paramedics, and physical therapists while witnessing all side by side?
Do you want to undergo your experiential learning in a top hospital facility in Europe and work in a clinical environment on the same level as the one in your country?
Then the Czech Hospital Placements Program is an ideal choice for you. We offer specialty placements for pre-medical, medical, pre-nursing, and nursing students and to all of you who are motivated and willing to learn as much as possible from our mentoring teams.
With us, you know in detail all about the specialized centers and departments and also all about each of our mentors even before you apply. You get the specialty study materials to be ready for your placement and many more advantages.
- Know everything before you arrive, including your department and mentoring team.
- Be ready to get the most out of your placement with exclusive study materials.
- Gain the CHP Program Certificate and Personal Recommendation from the best specialists.
- Network and connect with young students from around the globe who already took part in the CHP Program.
- Boost your university application and excel during interviews thanks to a real clinical environment experiential learning.