The University of Economics, Prague is highly regarded for its business and economics programs. Our Summer in Prague – Business and Economics program focuses largely on European economies, politics, and cultures. The University, in conjunction with its “Czech Buddy System,” plans activities to truly involve you on campus and in your new city. Join a language exchange, social events, domestic and international trips, and sports. Prague is a top tourist destination due to its preserved architectural beauty and rich history, where you can amble among Gothic buildings and stroll along the Vltava River. An added bonus: Prague has one of the world’s best public transport systems, which means Europe is only a train-ride away!
- A solid introduction to economics in Central Europe from a leading Czech university
- One of Europe’s most beautiful capital cities
- Vibrant campus community with weekly activities for all students
- Easy access to other European countries
- University-run residence halls with international roommates and neighbors
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.