Copenhagen is one of the most livable cities in the world, where locals enjoy a high quality of life in a vibrant capital. On your way to class, you will be surrounded by a network of walking streets, canals lined with colorful houses, public gardens with castles, and spires dotting the skyline.
At DIS, ignite your love of learning, further your academic achievements, develop intercultural understanding, and acquire life skills essential for engaged citizenship. Discover Europe and meet the unexpected.
- Create Your Own Semester: Choose a core course from 26 academic programs and select from over 240 upper-level elective courses. Your freedom of choice extends to your housing, where you apply for living arrangements that best fit you.
- Engage in High-Impact Courses: Learn how concepts and issues are perceived, lived, and theorized in Europe, and reflect on the cultural norms and values that shape you.
- Build Your Knowledge in New Settings: Turn Copenhagen into your classroom on local Field Studies. Hone your skills in research or labs, studio, practicum, or workshops.
- Explore Europe on Study Tour: Travel with your class and faculty on two course-integrated Study Tours in Europe.
- Get to Know the Locals: Live in a Homestay, join a local club or organization, sign up for a Danish Language and Culture course, attend evening seminars, and more.