This popular program for university-level study in Kingston-upon-Thames in the UK is open to international students from around the world who would like to study during the summer and experience British culture.
With more than 20 years' experience of running summer schools, we aim to provide you with a fun, engaging and memorable study abroad experience in an informal and friendly atmosphere.
Kingston is an ideal location for a Study Abroad student. We are only 30 minutes by train from the heart of London, one of the greatest cultural cities in the world, with its vast array of theatres, museums and historic landmarks.
At the same time, you can also enjoy the more peaceful contrast of Kingston's beautiful riverside setting, with large green spaces such as Bushy Park and Richmond Park. Kingston is also a bustling town centre, with a large variety of shops, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, a theatre and a multiplex cinema.
- Travel card for use for the month in zones 1-6; easy access to London
- Mobile phone and/or sim card
- Two long weekends built into the programme with options for travel + a social programme
- University halls accommodation
- Fieldtrip based learning experiences; a strong record for teaching quality