CCSA: Winter Term - London Experience 20-21 (TERM TWO)

Anyone “who is tired of London…is tired of life,” to update Samuel Johnson’s famous statement about one of the world’s most exciting cities. A center of theater and business, of history and the avant garde, London offers the perfect setting to experience everything from art and literature to science and commerce. If, in the words of another famous Londoner, “All the world’s a stage,” then London is certainly the perfect theater to study the world. From your home base in central London, explore all the city has to offer!

No Risk
*Cancel for any reason prior to December 1, 2020, and receive a Full Refund.

** The London Experience is part of a new multimodal global learning program. The hybrid program incorporates virtual learning content and online discussions with an intense on-site experience.

• CCSA courses fit in your schedule by offering winter term and summer term options.
  • CCSA courses are designed for first-time abroad students, providing extra layers of support and development through one-on-one sessions, small group orientations and detailed pre-departure cultural competency training.
  • Direct support in-transit and on-site from trained CCSA staff.
  • Students travel with faculty and staff from select US airports as a group -or- students can book their own airfare and travel independently
  • No Risk *Cancel for any reason prior to December 1, 2020, and receive a Full Refund.

KAITLYN

CCSA London and Dublin- Castles and Cathedrals

My study abroad with CCSA was one of the best experiences of my life! I will never forget it. I made so many friends and the staff were approachable and organized. They genuinely care about the students and want to help you make the most of your experience. In fact, when I got sick on the trip, Stephen even took me to the pharmacy to get me some medicine. The staff and professors make sure that you are well taken care of, and I would recommend this program to everyone I know. I can assure you that if you go you definitely will not regret it! My favorite memory from this trip was probably the day excursion to see Dover Castle and Canterbury Cathedral. There is so much character and history within the U.K. and Ireland that is incredible to see first hand and explore! I wish that I could go back.

What was your funniest moment?
My funniest moment was rushing some of with my classmates to make it to Westminster Abbey on time for Evensong (and we did make it!).