View Other Details
Is your college or university a Wroxton College affiliate? If so, you can pay tuition to your home institution and keep your regular financial aid.
Did a member of your family study at Wroxton College? If so, you may qualify for a Wroxton Legacy Grant of up to $6,000.
Includes tuition, transportation between Wroxton and Stratford-Upon-Avon, insurance, books, room and board (breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner), cultural experiences, excursions to Paris, Edinburgh, and Cardiff, day trips to locations across England.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the only American university to offer a study abroad program that gives students the opportunity to train for a full semester at the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) in Stratford-Upon-Avon, England. Students spend a semester living in FDU’s historic campus in Wroxton, England, located just 30 minutes from the RSC where they will receive training in Acting, Dramaturgy, Technical Theater/Design, Directing, Musical Theater and more.
One practical course: Shakespeare in Practice, Acting and Performance OR Shakespeare in Practice, Design and Management
Two required courses: Shakespeare from Page to Stage and Anatomy of Contemporary Britain
Two or three elective courses: options include musical theater, communication, history, sociology, government, art history, literature, creative writing, astronomy, international business, and much more.
- Take an acting course (audition required) or technical course (interview required) with the RSC
- Live in a beautiful 17th century stately home in the village of Wroxton (just 1 hour from London by Train)
- Experience overnight excursions to Paris, Edinburgh and Cardiff
- Enjoy day trips to London, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Birmingham, Bath and more
- Small classes and safe location