Arcadia University- King's College London

King's College London

Popular with students due to its prime location in central London, King's College London is known for its academic quality in the war studies, education, classics, English, STEM, humanities and social sciences. With a large and diverse student body, King's is a reflection of the cosmopolitan character of London itself.

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Rugby match, Hampton Court Day Excursion, and Keats house.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume.

Caroline

Arcadia KCL Review

I had a rather unique experience with the Arcadia KCL program due to the fact that at the beginning of the term one of my immediate family members died suddenly and unexpectedly. Had this not happened, I think I would have had a much better experience with the program, however given the circumstances they were largely unhelpful, especially when I was trying to figure out how to drop a class in an attempt to stay in the program. One Arcadia staff member reached out to me immediately following the event, however beyond that email I didn't receive any other support, which was difficult. Again, had I not had a death in the family I think my experience with the program would have been perfect.

About Arcadia University Study Abroad

Students from colleges and universities throughout the U.S. study abroad with Arcadia University through The College of Global Studies, the first college of its kind in the U.S. With over 130 programs in 11 countries, we offer a wide range of...