Queen Mary University of London [QMUL] is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With over 20,000 students in total, including over 900 study abroad students welcomed to campus each year, QMUL offers a truly global experience. Based in a creative and culturally diverse area of east London, we are the only London university able to offer a completely integrated residential campus, with a 2,000-bed award-winning student village at our Mile End home. QMUL perfectly embodies the City’s dynamic and exciting nature. The University’s East End location offers a true taste of London life in one of the urbanest, trendy and progressive areas of the Capital.
Founded in 1887 QMUL is a vibrant, dynamic and ambitious institution. Its Study Abroad Programme attracts inquisitive and high achieving students worldwide, who thrive in the stimulating and supportive environment the University offers.
- Enrol in a study abroad programme at one of the UK's leading research-led institutions.
- Cross-register across our fourteen academic schools
- Live on our residential campus in London
- Experience support from our long established Study Abroad team
- Study on a fully immersive programme alongside full degree UK and international students