Say "Oui!" to Paris or Aix-en-Provence with ASA!

With 3 institutions to choose from in Paris and one in the south of France in Aix-en-Provence, you are likely to find your program here! In Paris you can study at the study center if you hope to learn French and take culture classes. You can study directly at Institut Catholique or directly enrolled at "THE" Paris VI, Sorbonne if you have advanced French language skills. For those who would like to take courses such as business or humanities taught in English, but continue to learn French, you absolutely can't beat the opportunities in Aix-en-Provence with ASA! We also offer a French Honors program in Aix-en-Provence which allows you to complete an internship for credit and awards you with a completion certificate at the end of the program.

Paris programs are available during the Fall, Spring and Academic Year terms.
Aix-en-Provence programs are available during the Summer, Fall, Spring and Academic Year terms.
There are additional programs offered in January.

Maria Paula

J’adore La France

I had an amazing experience in France! I loved Aix En Provence so much. I feel like ASA & IAU made the experience phenomenal. Like everyone who studies aborad, I was home sick but then I got over it. I had the opportunity to meet amazing friends, and travel together. I would do it again if I had the opportunity, I fell in love with it that I hope I can move there in the future. My host Mom was adorable! She made me feel at home.

I love the program the way it is!