Study Abroad at AUCP in the Aix-en-Provence

Lovely Aix-en-Provence, France
Lovely Aix-en-Provence, France
AUCP Study Abroad Aix-en-Provence class photo
AUCP Study Abroad Aix-en-Provence class photo

Aix-en-Provence, a university town known for centuries as "le petit Paris au soleil" is home to AUCP's Advanced French Immersion/Liberal Arts program.

Taught in French by French faculty, courses are supplemented by activites that put students in contact with the local community: With a French language exchange partner, an individual homestay placement, a personal interest activity/club, weekly community service and optional Direct Enrollment in Aix-Marseille Université or Institut d'Etudes Politiques (IEP) / Sciences Po. The intensive all French-language learning environment is combined with on-going training in cross-cultural mediation, regional full-day field trips, as well as optional courses in wine tasting and French cooking.

Come to the AUCP for a challenge, for your best chance at French fluency, for a study abroad experience that sets you apart, and most of all, to live and learn with and like the French!

Dave

Fantastic Year Abroad Becoming Fluent in French!

When I studied abroad at the AUCP, initially I was supposed to stay just the Fall semester, but I had such a great time that I ended up staying for Spring too. I spent that Summer abroad too!
I really enjoyed my professors and classes. They were so helpful with my French, and it improved a ton. When I left Aix, I spoke French fluently, and people would often say that I sounded like a native speaker! I also met a lot of French students via the AUCP's French Language Exchange. I was able to hangout with French students, see how they lived and learn at the same time. I still keep in touch with my host mom and my french friends from when I was a student. My year at the AUCP was one of the best years of my life, I have no regrets.

I honestly had a great time, I can't think of anything that I'd want to change.