SAI Study Abroad at the Paris School of Business

Paris rooftops
Paris rooftops
Paris School of Business
Paris School of Business

SAI invites students to experience the excitement of studying at the Paris School of Business. Founded in 1974, the Paris School of Business (PSB) is an elite "Grande Ecole" management school, combining academic excellence, international awareness, and a focus on gaining real-world professional experiences. SAI students at PSB gain access to an international campus located in heart of Paris. The school brings a diverse student body together to explore cutting-edge topics in management, marketing, and finance; all with a global perspective. Students have access to a wide range of business-related electives, as well as to the rich cultural, culinary, and artistic treasures of Paris.

In addition to supporting students throughout their stay in Paris, SAI’s on site staff also coordinates activities and excursions throughout the term, including a weekend trip to the South of France (semester only), a visit to “l’Institut du Monde Arabe Museum”, a walking tour of Paris, and many more.

• Visiting students join the International Bachelor of Business Arts curriculum.
  • International faculty teaching a range of business courses.
  • Student clubs and organizations available to help visiting students get involved.
  • Enjoy SAI's 360° Services

Abbey

Paris Experience

I had a very memorable and enjoyable experience abroad, studying abroad was something I've wanted to do my whole life so it was very fulfilling to me. I was able to form friendships and explore Europe just as I had hoped. Being this far away from home for so long was understandably nerve wracking at first, but it is an experience I would not trade. Due to living in Paris, there was always something to do, it was particularly helpful having the SAI newsletter that was informative on events and holidays to take part it. My school also had several events throughout the year for its students, this is a good way for international students to meet people. Overall, I had a great study abroad experience, and it allowed me to gained a sense of independence.

More assistance regarding obtaining a visa prior to departure
Alexandra

10/10 would recommend

Love love love SAI in Paris. The program provided me with the most unbelievable semester in terms of experiences and personal growth! 10/10 would recommend! If you are in doubt on whether or not you should go abroad, just do it, especially with SAI in Paris. I personally went to the Paris School of Business, but the students in this program can be enrolled in art, fashion, or even general arts and sciences schools which enabled us all to have experiences outside of our comfort zone. This was possibly the most exciting and enriching time of my life.

Location:
Paris Charles de Gaulle
( CDG )
Paris Orly
( ORY )

If you talk to anyone that has ben to Paris, they will likely tell you that it felt magical. There is something exceptionally different in Paris; it could be the twinkling of the Eiffel tower every night, the smell of fresh bread wafting through the streets at all hours, the abundance of art, or the sheer beauty of Les Jardins. This city will leave you awe-struck.

Staff Interviews

About SAI Programs

Since 1995, SAI has provided students with exceptional cultural and educational experiences abroad, offering the opportunity to enroll in some of the finest schools available to English speaking students in Europe. SAI is dedicated to providing...