Spend two or four weeks exploring the must-see cities in Europe and earn 8 university credits.
Travel from East to West and visit Krakow, Prague, Berlin, Brussels, Paris, and Rome!
EESA offers a unique opportunity to experience the adventure of a lifetime. The cities you visit will be your classroom as you learn more about Europe while being exposed to numerous new and exciting cultures, foods, languages and history. Two courses will be taught on European economic and political integration, but the list of courses is flexible and we are always open to customizing the programs based on the students’ academic needs. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss a program of your choice.
EESA’s Summer in Europe is the best way to use your free time in the summer. Learn more about other cultures directly from their people, food, architecture and art.
A good life is a collection of happy memories. Add some inspiring moments to your life with EESA this summer! Contact us now to learn more.
- Travel to 6 most popular history-rich destinations in Europe
- Make new connections with people from all around the world
- Combine studying with traveling and earn academic credits
- Gain new knowlege from experienced professors
- Try new foods, live through new cultures and be inspired!