Spend a semester or academic year in the city of Paris with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 24 credits per semester through the International Business and Humanities Program while studying at The American Business School (ABSParis). Courses are taught in English.
AIFS can help you arrange local volunteer opportunities with charities and organizations such as Les Restos du Coeur, which distributes food to the homeless.
ABSParis offers an Internship Program that provides vital insight into a career field. Internships are available in business development, hospitality, marketing, retail management and tourism.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to many museums and cultural sites
• Opera and ballet performances
• A half-day trip to the Château de Versailles.
An optional, 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany is also available. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 24 credits and transcript issued by the American Business School, Paris.
- Internship and volunteer opportunities.
- No previous French language study required; Courses taught in English.
- Visits to the Palace of Versailles, Monet's gardens in Giverny and more.
- Optional excursions to Normandy and Brittany.
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.