Study in Rome in Spring 2020 and you will receive a $2,000 discount!
Spend a semester or academic year in Rome with AIFS. Earn up to 19 credits studying at Richmond University in Rome. No previous Italian language study is required. Live in an Italian homestay or a shared student apartment. All programs include a meal plan valued at $1,400.
All programs begin with a 1-week language and cultural orientation. Choose between 4 academic programs:
• Traditional Academic Program
• Italian Language and Culture Certificate Program
• International Internship Program
• Music Program
Volunteer opportunities are also available.
You'll enjoy numerous social and cultural activities including a:
• 3-day excursion to Sorrento, Naples, Pompeii and Capri
• 3-days in Florence
• Day trip to the villages of Assisi and Spello.
Optional excursions include 3-days to Venice, 3-days to Auschwitz and Kraków, Poland and 3-days in Palermo, Sicily.
- $2,000 Discount Spring 2020
- 3-day trip to Sorrento, Naples, Pompeii and Capri Island.
- 3 days in Florence
- Earn up to 19 credits and transcript issued by Richmond, The American International University in London.
- Meal plan valued at $1,400
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.