- South Africa
View Other Details
Local, English-speaking guides; medical insurance
Travel the world. Gain new perspective.
We're eager to get back to travel, and we know you are, too! With study abroad programs cancelled across many campuses, our Global Perspectives Series gives you the opportunity to maintain your wanderlust desires and see the world!
Join us, along with other college and university students from across the U.S., for a cultivated travel program filled with informative and eye-opening experiences. You'll be immersed in all aspects of one incredible destination—choose from France, Ireland, Peru, South Africa, Thailand, or Uganda.
No matter which destination you choose, adventure awaits:
- Wander the tree-lined boulevards in Paris.
- Mingle with monks on the streets of Thailand.
- Climb Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail in Peru.
- Peruse handmade crafts at a local market in Uganda.
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Ireland.
- Experience wildlife on a safari in South Africa.