View Other Details
Study Filmmaking and Fashion in the French Riviera this summer! Spend 3 weeks in Cannes, France, one of the most popular places to be in the south of France during the summer. Famous for the glamorous Cannes Film Festival, this is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on filmmaking experience and study fashion and film in the city that brings these artistic forms together like no other.
This is a unique collaboration between two globally recognized art schools. Parsons Paris, part of The New School and Parsons School of Design in New York City offers innovative English language bachelor's and master’s degree programs in fashion, strategic design management, and art, media, and technology. ESRA International Film School, offers undergraduate and graduate programs specializing in theoretical and practical training in the fields of film and television, sound, music and animation.
- Enjoy included excursions to Marseilles and Sainte-Marguerite Island
- Well connected to France and the rest of Europe via plane, trains, and buses.
- Coastal city known for luxury and the arts along the stunning French Riviera
- This region of France offers nearly 300 days of sunshine annually
- Home to the famous international Cannes Film Festival
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.