View Other Details
FUBiS is a summer and winter university program offered at renowned University of Excellence Freie Universität Berlin. Our goal is to provide a stimulating and rewarding experience - academically, culturally, and personally.
The FUBiS German language, culture classes and English-taught subject courses make use of the vast historic, cultural, and political resources Berlin offers. Field trips to museums, memorials, and political & cultural institutions are integral parts of the curriculum.
FUBiS arranges appropriate off-campus accommodation for the duration of the program as an optional service at the student's request. The program also offers extracurricular activities.
Program dates 2023:
• January 3 - January 26, 2023: Term I 2023 | register until December 6, 2022
• June 3 - July 15, 2023: Term II 2023 | register until May 6, 2023
• July 22 - August 19, 2023: Term III 2023 | register until June 2, 2023
Video and Photos
- Excursions and trips to various locations in Germany
- Free digital lecture series on the FUBiS YouTube channel to get an impression of FUBiS courses
- Berlin is our classroom - Study visits within Berlin and are an integral part of all our courses
- Expert guest speakers and other class advantages
- Access to all online resources of the excellent Freie Universität Berlin libraries