Production Technology Meets Industry 4.0 Summer School

Mixed reality
Mixed reality
Aachen cathedral
Aachen cathedral
My certificate on completing the course and passing the exam.
Production Technology meets Industry 4.0
Production Technology meets Industry 4.0

In this summer school, students receive an introduction to new production technologies in connection with Industry 4.0.

Industry 4.0 is an initiative by the German government which started in 2011 in order to push on the integration of production with information and communication technologies. In this context, digitization, automation, human-machine interaction as well as better networked production systems play an important role.

The RWTH International Academy works closely together with the International Office, the Language Center of the RWTH Aachen University and the RWTH Cluster of Excellence, Integrative Production Technology for High-Wage Countries“ to offer a perfect mix of technical study and cultural experience.

Deniz Can

RWTH Aachen University Summer School

Attending one of the most prestigious university summer school allowed me to learn a lot of things about Industry 4.0 and i expanded my horizon through World’s greatest academicians.
Also,i experienced German culture such as foods,arts and historical places.
In conclusion,if you are interested in Industry 4.0 and want to experience the best technical German University,you should attend this summer school.

Samhita

RWTH Summer School experience

Living and studying at RWTH International Academy Aachen was one of the best experiences I've had.
Learning with a group of international people definitely gave me a better perspective on understanding things.
The program was designed well with a lot of practical knowledge which was given in parallel to the classes.

Their field of research and expertise is remarkable with hands-on experience on upcoming technologies and manufacturing processes.
I would definitely recommend this summer school program and i would love to go back to Aachen someday.

It would be great if the program offered industry visits to few manufacturing companies.
Sancho

Good experience, social and educational

It was a cool experience, we got to visit a lot of institutes. We were able to interact with students enrolled at RWTH directly, and the professors were really nice, I was even able to make small talk with Prof. Dr.-Ing. Fritz Klocke when I met him on campus after his class.
Courses were packed so it was a bit hard to understand all in such a short time, but we managed with the help of each other, our buddies and the staff.
Other than the classes, what I like best was the cooking day at our buddies house, my friend and I enjoyed it so much we invited our buddies to come over for another cooking day at the boarding house.
All in all a nice experience to all who want to experience Aachen and learn from a great school.

Some activities, such as the scavenger hunt, could have been made better if the staff updated the info. For example the "cat" was under maintenance, yet we were asked how many water jets there was or like there was no horse decorations but we were asked to count how many horses there were.

Location:
Munich
( MUC )
Düsseldorf
( DUS )

Germany has attracted travelers for many years, with their abundance of festivals. Everywhere you go in Germany, you will see the confluence of nature and cityscapes; as well as, modern and traditional architecture. To get a true taste of Germany, you will need to experience all of these, from the bustling cities to the black forest, there is a lot to explore.

About RWTH International Academy

As the central, executive education institute of RWTH Aachen University, RWTH Aachen International Academy is able to call upon the expertise of the university’s research institutes. Each of our executive education programs is developed in...