This unique multi-country January program allows you to taste your way through some of the Mediterranean's top cultural and culinary destinations between Spain, Italy, and Greece. In the Mediterranean, food is more a window into the local culture than a tool for survival. Expect some exceptional insights into the business behind food production and exportation, the nutritional elements key to the broader Mediterranean diet, and recipes for a lifetime of tasty and healthy cooking.
- Visit world-famous sites, from the Acropolis to the Sagrada Familia
- Learn outside the classroom with academic excursions
- Enjoy abundant learning experiences beyond the classroom
- Tight-knit travel group with a renowned international professor
- All trip-related travel included once you're in Europe!
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.