Earn 3 semester credits during a 3-week January term studying abroad in Athens, Greece at DEREE - The American College of Greece. Choose courses available in archaeology, film, history and international business.
Live in a beautiful residence complex just a short walk from campus, with a meal plan and internet included. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city walks, visits to historical and archaeological sites, Greek dancing and cooking classes, and a day trip to Delphi and the Sanctuary of Apollo.
Celebrated as the ancient seat of classical thought, Greece’s cosmopolitan capital has always been visually stunning, but visitors are often surprised to find a sophisticated and modern city with an efficient transport system, a young population, vibrant street life and a relaxed lifestyle. Athenians, and Greeks in general, are known for their filoxenia, graciousness and hospitality; they will welcome you with a smile!
- Program includes travel pass, meal plan and housing in a beautiful residence complex
- Sightseeing tour of Athens, Greek food tour and museum and gallery visits
- Included excursion to Delphi and the Sanctuary of Apollo
- Earn 3 credits from the American College of Greece
- Over 50% of students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of grants or scholarships