View Other Details
- Tuition, accommodation, all meals and living expenses
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Program leadership and support
- Internship mentoring and support
- Pre-departure advising and on-site airport meet and greet on arrival at Coimbatore International Airport, Tamil Nadu.
Opportunities are growing in India for companies to make CSR investments in programmes developed by social entrepreneurs with benefits accruing to all parties. International social entrepreneurs can play a big role in finding effective ways to strategically target and support social and community development.
• Gain an understanding of the social support relationships and systems, both public and private, which operate in India and how these are evolving from historic, current and future perspectives.
• Identify ways in which international companies engaging with India can demonstrate corporate social responsibility through social entrepreneurship activities that also support their business strategies in India.
• Contribute and learn through a 2 week internship with an Indian company or NGO involved in community development to enable deeper understanding and development of long-term relationships.
• Have a fantastic, rich transformative experience that may transform your life.