Opportunities are growing in India for companies to make CSR investments in programmes developed by social entrepreneurs with benefits accruing to all parties. International social entrepreneurs can play a big role in finding effective ways to strategically target and support social and community development.
• Gain an understanding of the social support relationships and systems, both public and private, which operate in India and how these are evolving from historic, current and future perspectives.
• Identify ways in which international companies engaging with India can demonstrate corporate social responsibility through social entrepreneurship activities that also support their business strategies in India.
• Contribute and learn through a 2 week internship with an Indian company or NGO involved in community development to enable deeper understanding and development of long-term relationships.
• Have a fantastic, rich transformative experience that may transform your life.
View Program Information
- Tuition, accommodation, all meals and living expenses
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Program leadership and support
- Internship mentoring and support
- Pre-departure advising and on-site airport meet and greet on arrival at Coimbatore International Airport, Tamil Nadu.